I have gone over to the Peng challenge side

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

I once spent a year working there.

I spent nine months living and working there. The people were okay, very nice for a city that size in fact. But most of the city was one giant slum and the cops were utter swine. And the weather was totally abominable. Cold, frozen winter for six months, stifling hot, muggy summer for three months, with about a week's worth of spring shoehorned in between.

Michael </font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

It's official.

I will be in Chicago November 3-6. Anyone who dares to get me to buy them a beverage had better respond via email by then or something wont happen.

Hey Ping*!

Am I to ASSume our little game is done, finito, kaput? I've kept a candle burning in the window in the hopes that my good ol' buddy, Ping*! would send a turn.

But no turn ever comes, even thought one good turn usually deserves another.

So, me large and odiferous Ping*!... wot's the story?

*Testing out my Joe Shaw impression.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

It's official.

I will be in Chicago November 3-6. Anyone who dares to get me to buy them a beverage had better respond via email by then or something wont happen.

Hey Ping*!

Am I to ASSume our little game is done, finito, kaput? I've kept a candle burning in the window in the hopes that my good ol' buddy, Ping*! would send a turn.

But no turn ever comes, even thought one good turn usually deserves another.

So, me large and odiferous Ping*!... wot's the story?

*Testing out my Joe Shaw impression. </font>

Boo!

I've been right off of CMxx for weeks. Sorry. One of these days I'll get back on the boat. But for now, I just can't seem to muster the energy to twitch a mouse around for 10 minutes a day.

Hey Abbott! That's the second nicest thing you've said to me... or was that Emrys? I don't know. And I wouldbuy you your beverage of choice you utterly useless puddle of cat sick. I would stare in horror and awe as whatever fermented/distilled product you chose was guzzled and simultaneously dribbled into your beard - the latter bits saved for later - and chuckle quietly to myself when you were finished. It is my goal in life to treat at least one completely repulsive person per year to a drink - you could be that person. All you have to do is come to Chicago.

Originally posted by Mace:

It is my goal in life to treat at least one completely repulsive person per year to a drink - you could be that person.

Damn you Peng you fibber (liar liar pants on fire), you have yet to buy ME a drink!!! </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

It is my goal in life to treat at least one completely repulsive person per year to a drink - you could be that person.

Damn you Peng you fibber (liar liar pants on fire), you have yet to buy ME a drink!!! </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I get a strange rash every time I go into Illinois, any chance of you taking a short 90 minute driver north to the promised land of Wisconsin? I live right on the border.

So it's you we should blame for all the illegal aliens.

Figures.

Peng! You swine! Don't give me your feeble excuses for not continuing our game! "Ooooh, ooooh, me so tired and full of ennui me can't send a turn. Ooooh, ooooh, me so lazy and indolent me must have a long lie down. Will someone please peel me a grape?"

Face it, Peng! You grew so tired of writhing in the grip of my superior play that you became despondent and sad!!! It's true! It's true!

Bring me Joe Frazier! I want Joe Frazier!!!

I arrive at O'Hairball at 6:30 pee em on the third. I depart a lot on Tuesday the 6th at 7:30 pee em. I am staying at the Sheraton Hotel and Towers, which looks pretty darn nice, actually. Although for all I know it could be run by goddam goobernationals who don't clean the place properly.

Macey, I'm almost certain that Stuka is more repulsive than you. You have a surface repulsion that is rather thick, but I think his goes right down to the core of his being. So if I am ever in Gawd's Own Earth rest assured that you will be number two in my book.

Boo! Fine. Be that way. I concede the victory to you in our last game. You have shamed me into playing again. Send me a new set up. Whatever you like. CMBB or CMAK. I won't buy CMSF until it has armored, invisible, pink unicorns with a horn mounted .50 cal machine gun.

Originally posted by rune:

Peng in Chicago? Good thing I have connections with the Chicago Police Department, and the Illinois State Police. When/where will you be young Peng , I'll be sure to have a welcoming committee waiting for you.

And be sure to insist on a full body cavity search. You know how sneaky Peng is.

Michael

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Peng in Chicago? Good thing I have connections with the Chicago Police Department, and the Illinois State Police. When/where will you be young Peng , I'll be sure to have a welcoming committee waiting for you.

And be sure to insist on a full body cavity search. You know how sneaky Peng is.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

...{snipped}... man, I don't know...

Michael

Finally, something you said rings true.

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

All you have to do is come to Chicago.

Been there done that, it was fun for about a year. Weather wise it sure is a a nasty place to live. </font>