I have gone over to the Peng challenge side

Originally posted by Abbott:

No shiite Sherlock. Do you always have to be such dumb ass? It was relating to all the costume characters at Disney World.

So kindly explain to me ... dumbass ... how Seanachai could get a job in Disney World as the Duff Man?

That was, after all, the point you referred to:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Lars:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by dalem:

The Gnome is in DISNEYLAND!!!

Yes, it's true.

New job?

Ya, he is Duff Man!!!

SERF! Cleanup on Page 8!

Joe

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you always have to be such a dipstick?

Well, you know, Joe has this little problem. No, I'm not talking about the incontinence or the flatus. He's sort of like this aging relative who tells inappropriate jokes at church picnics and then cackles loudly. He's just part of the burden we all have to bear. Hopefully someday the laws on involuntary euthanasia will be changed and we can ease him "over the bar", so to speak.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

The Gnome is in DISNEYLAND!!!

Yes, it's true.

New job? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Well, you know, Joe has this little problem. No, I'm not talking about the incontinence or the flatus. He's sort of like this aging relative who tells inappropriate jokes at church picnics and then cackles loudly. He's just part of the burden we all have to bear. Hopefully someday the laws on involuntary euthanasia will be changed and we can ease him "over the bar", so to speak.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael </font>

Gawd, posting is so embarrassing.

Quick! Say something about Chicagy!

Eh, eh, Chicago is my kind of town!

Nope.

Em.

I once spent a year working there.

I guess I can tell you about the time that the SWAT team hit our house out in Skokie…there is a naked blond girl in that story...or the time a buddy and I had the police staking out the parking lot at Jack in the Box because we were so drunk the night before (to funny)...or the bartenders we were dating from the same bar, my buddy was seeing the blond and I was seeing the tall brunette with the curly hair, I still remember Liz 'beth…

I know! How about the two whorehouses we found? One where the WOPs that ran the place wouldn't let us sit together at the same table because they thought we might rob the place. Or the Italian plumbing contractor would had to have a $20,000 cash bribe before we could get a building permit. Or the owner of the 7-story building we remodeled who made himself a multi-millionaire by inventing, drawing, manufacturing and selling lighted beer signs. He was a Greek who owned ninety-some-odd buildings in Chicago including Wrigley Field. Or Parviz the Iranian architect who later put us on to a contract building a Hospital in Baton Rouge.

Never mind.

This place is to special.

I once spent a year working there.

I spent nine months living and working there. The people were okay, very nice for a city that size in fact. But most of the city was one giant slum and the cops were utter swine. And the weather was totally abominable. Cold, frozen winter for six months, stifling hot, muggy summer for three months, with about a week's worth of spring shoehorned in between.

Michael