I have gone over to the Peng challenge side

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sorry about the "Gangrene" comment, it's kinda my thing.

You heard it here first, folks. Joe has finally admitted to being a gangrenous cretin. Good work, Joe! We look forward to further admissions from the long list of your failures, inexcusable shortcomings, liabilities, ineptitudes, and various moral degeneracies. Remember, recognizing how truly awful and repugnant you are is the first step towards recovery. And I might add that considering how little time you have left, you had better step smartly.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sorry about the "Gangrene" comment, it's kinda my thing.

You heard it here first, folks. Joe has finally admitted to being a gangrenous cretin. Good work, Joe! We look forward to further admissions from the long list of your failures, inexcusable shortcomings, liabilities, ineptitudes, and various moral degeneracies. Remember, recognizing how truly awful and repugnant you are is the first step towards recovery. And I might add that considering how little time you have left, you had better step smartly.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gyrene:

I heard this is the place for CMSF tech support?

Gangrene you may be a big shot on OTHER boards but here you're just another SSN (albeit a MARINE SSN which is clearly superior to the run-of-the-mill SSN). Therefore I can cut you no slack and must advise you that, despite your CLEARLY superior pedigree and qualifications you are JUST ANOTHER SSN and we must tell you to ... uh ... well ... <small> sod off </small> ... if it's not too much trouble.

... Sir ...

... unless you'd like to stick around and class up the joint a bit which your presence would CLEARLY do.

Joe

p.s. Sorry about the "Gangrene" comment, it's kinda my thing. </font>

Bah! I have been, rightfully, called the Cudgel of the CessPool, the Piledriver of the Peng Challenge Thread and the Mallet of the Mutha Beautiful Thread for my unceasing efforts to maintain the purity of our precious bodily fluids.

Now I make one SMALL gesture of approval for a former UNITED STATES MARINE who I KNOW to be a righteous and honorable individual ... for all that he IS an SSN ... and I am pilloried.

Did I NOT tell him to SOD OFF? Indeed I did. Did I not remind him that he was naught but an SSN? Indeed I did. Did I offer him ANYTHING but the normal and accepted route to membership? I DID NOT!

And yet I'm called Smarmy ... by one who had to ask his wife for the word and never understood it even after he posted it.

There are SSNs and then there are SSNs. They are ALL SSNs of course and shall be treated as such. But if one should show promise I have not been reticent to recognize that fact.

Far better them than another "Others Recognized".

Joe

Status Report:

Leeo owes me a turn and is losing badly.

dalem owes me a turn and is losing badly.

Seanachai owes me a . . . oh, who am I kidding? I'll be lucky to finish that one before the end of the millenia.

Now, I'm off to my son's school. He's getting an award from the Mayor or some such.

Steve

Originally posted by Abbott:

Keep trying you wannabe Peng Nazi. Duff Man is cool and Steve can make a decent living with personal appearances.

Allow me to purchase a clue for you ... DuffMan is a "Simpsons" character ... but the Simpsons has NOTHING to do with Disneyworld.

PLOOOOPPPPP!

Who's our latest Serf, I think I found another job for them in addition to carrying the piss bucket.

2079720_lg.jpg

Joe

Gawd you're thick. I know Duff Man was from The Simpson's. Do you always have to be such a dipstick? It was relating to all the costumed characters at Disney World. Next time I guess I can hold your hand for you and walk you thru it.

[ October 15, 2007, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

But in the MBT, do you curb the post or the poseur, err, poster?

Just wondering.

Steve

You would curb the poster so that the post arrives in the curb ... I shouldn't have to explain this ... oh wait, you're from Oklahoma ... right.

See, when most of us have pets we train them so they don't poop IN the house. I can understand if your experience might have been different.

Joe