I have gone over to the Peng challenge side

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Just out of curiosity, why the hell did you Ohio types let Kentucky have territorial jurisdiction over all of the Ohio? And can people from the craphole that is Akron really ridicule those that live in the Queen City of the West?

Tough talk from a guy who lives in Frenchtown, Illinois. </font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Just out of curiosity, why the hell did you Ohio types let Kentucky have territorial jurisdiction over all of the Ohio? And can people from the craphole that is Akron really ridicule those that live in the Queen City of the West?

Originally posted by stoat:

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Macey, I'm almost certain that Stuka is more repulsive than you.

I am NOT!! and heres proof....

Brought to you almost live from the eternal city.

Can't you just see why all the hot chicks dig me?

</font>

Can't you just see why all the hot chicks avoid me?

Hmmm, now that you mention it...yesssssss...over and above all your intellectual and personality deficits of which we were already aware, we can now see that you strongly resemble something left over from a bad "Bugs From Outer Space" flick.

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As Boo Radley pointed out, the lighting is oddly ... off ... in this photo

If you pair of retards knew anything more about photography other than "point da square boxey fingy at da purdy picture an push da button fingey' then you might understand about light and exposure.

The good lady Stuka and I are standing in shadow to avoid over-exposure. You can see the reflections in our sunnies to gauge the amount of sunlight around. Reflections which also serve to dispel any slurs Joe may attempt to raise regarding the validity of my vacation location. Photoshop indeed! Bah!

Normally I would say that such bitter and jealous allegations are beneath the dignity of a civilised human being but in this case it is just so....Shaw-like.

Well it's never been called that before but thankyou for your interest and we'll be getting back to you in due course.

I wasn’t referring to your short-dog. Aussie’s, if they can’t drink it or hump it they haven’t a clue. I was just commenting that a guy as ugly as you are should be equipped with a bank roll the size of a pork chop to attract a pretty girl like that.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Well it's never been called that before but thankyou for your interest and we'll be getting back to you in due course.

I wasn’t referring to your short-dog. Aussie’s, if they can’t drink it or hump it they haven’t a clue. I was just commenting that a guy as ugly as you are should be equipped with a bank roll the size of a pork chop to attract a pretty girl like that. </font>