Nicely fixed… congratulations on 1.02.

Hi,

Just played a modded version of the Brandenbug scenario as Syrians in 1.02. Did very little, mainly watched and Targeted now and then… but mainly watched. The game played out great. The ATGM bug I had spotted and reported has been nicely fixed.

Great game in very way smile.gif .

Looking forward to many more CMX2 games,

All the best,

Kip.

A WHOLE lot of my interface problems have disappeared with this patch. The direct keys' addition is worth it's weight in shell casings! (While I understood the relative key assignments, they were beyond my fingers' ability and thus equated to alot of unintended bailouts). The increase in the hot zone for mouse-driven view rotation is a MUCH welcome fix as well!!!

Yes I am impressed as well!

Vehicles now pop smoke on their own when attacked and infantry tries to run for cover more sensibly now. They don't always succeed, but at least they don't just stand there anymore.

Performance is smoother as well.

Overall, pretty impressed for a patch that only took 2 weeks! :D

Thumbs up!

Dear Feltan,

as the Paradox version uses a different copy protection scheme, those terrible Swedes will have to wrap the patch to that and then put it online. Let's hope that they get to it during the weekend. But at this time of Friday night they're all in the disco dancing Waterloo, tomorrow they realize that they drank too much Absolut... so it'll be Sunday at earliest. ;)

The solution: buy a bottle of Absolut vodka and send the bill to Paradox.

Sounds great Battlefront. Now there should be no more complaining about the command UI with all the new options given for the hotkeys. Very glad you added a hot key now to directly access main command menus. Much better than having a cycle option only. Does the patch work with the demo? I tried to install it. Installs fine, but get an error message when it tries to open game at end of install. Almost positve I have the Battlefront version of demo. i would love to test out the new features.

Thanks again Battlefront for considering the suggestions of your players. Another good qaulity that sets you apart from other developers.

Excellent! I plan to experiment with both the relative and direct key options to see witch is faster regular keyboard wise. For me both will set up fine with the nostromo speed pad I use (guys I highly recomend one for real time, very fast!) Got my configuration already planned. A gear for each command menu (couldn't do this with the cycle through only option). Once the muscle memmory kicks in should be lightning fast now. SPEED! SPEED! is the key if you want to be a good RTS player. Used to love running circles around my opponents when i played Sudden Strike. So much fun!

Originally posted by Itael:

I am very impressed as well by the 1.02 patch.

My vehicles 'react' to threats and pop smoke!

Thank you so much for your dedication and hard work guys.

I really appreciate it.

Have a great weekend!

Itai

Well react would be a bit too big I guess.

At least they do pop smoke, but I haven't seen them move yet.

I am happy so far, none the less.