Bill Cowher Challenges Peng to give him a big kiss for luck.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

If Australians or New Zealanders could actually spell conspirancy,

Or if the North Americans could spell conspiracy, and not make up new words. </font>

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, thou good and faithful servant ... you are showing the makings of a fine Deput ... uh Assist ... uh ... you know, one of them.

In recognition of your efforts and in anticipation of continuing efforts while I'm in Texas (yes, AGAIN) this week I will be forwarding an email I just received with the title of "ndrive ihe frau" ... and my spam filter thought it wasn't important!

I'm not exactly sure how you "ndrive" a "ihe frau" but I'm confident the email will make it clear to you.

Best of luck ... keep an eye on the outerboarders, remember ... The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread NEVER Sleeps ... except for the odd catnap.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...while I'm in Texas (yes, AGAIN)...

C'mon, Joe, admit it. There's something that keeps drawing you back to Texas, isn't there? Some little lady in Galveston...although maybe not so little. And possibly 'lady' isn't quite the right word to describe her either. But those black stockings (all the better to conceal the varicose veins and pale flabby thighs) drive you mad with desire. Yes, spring comes early down south, and so does our Joe. But when you slip her that extra tenner, she doesn't complain, does she? Why, she might even be fit for an Australian!

Have fun, Joe. Don't get blown away in any sandstorms now. And don't forget to write...well, maybe you can forget that last part. In fact, just never mind that whole last paragraph.

Michael

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Keep movin', movin', movin',

Though they're disapprovin',

Keep them bankers movin' Rawhide!

Don't try to understand 'em,

Just rope and throw and grab 'em,

Soon we'll be living high and wide.

Boy my heart's calculatin'

My true love will be waitin', be waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, head 'em up,

Head 'em up, move 'em out,

Move 'em on, head 'em out Rawhide!

Set 'em out, ride 'em in

Ride 'em in, let 'em out,

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide.

Rollin', rollin', rollin'

Rawhide!

Though the streams are swollen

Keep them bankers rollin'

Rawhide!

Rain and wind and weather

Hell-bent for leather

Wishin' my gal was by my side.

All the things I'm missin',

Good vittles, love, and kissin',

Are waiting at the end of my ride

Move 'em on, head 'em up

Head 'em up, move 'em on

Move 'em on, head 'em up

Rawhide

Count 'em out, ride 'em in,

Ride 'em in, count 'em out,

Count 'em out, ride 'em in

Rawhide!

Keep movin', movin', movin'

Though they're disapprovin'

Keep them bankers movin'

Rawhide!

Don't try to understand 'em

Just rope, throw, and count 'em

Soon we'll be living high and wide.

My hearts calculatin'

My true love will be waitin',

Be waitin' at the end of my ride.

Rawhide!

Rawhide!

[ February 04, 2006, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...while I'm in Texas (yes, AGAIN)...

C'mon, Joe, admit it. There's something that keeps drawing you back to Texas, isn't there? Some little lady in Galveston...although maybe not so little. And possibly 'lady' isn't quite the right word to describe her either. But those black stockings (all the better to conceal the varicose veins and pale flabby thighs) drive you mad with desire. Yes, spring comes early down south, and so does our Joe. But when you slip her that extra tenner, she doesn't complain, does she? Why, she might even be fit for an Australian!

Have fun, Joe. Don't get blown away in any sandstorms now. And don't forget to write...well, maybe you can forget that last part. In fact, just never mind that whole last paragraph.

Michael </font>

Not bad Yeknodathon, but not all that good either. You should study my classics, such as "Twas the Night of Delivery" (granted, a poem, but tweaked to within an inch of its life to be CMBO specific), "The Justicar at the Bar" and "Cess them All" for inspiration.

It's important to make a song parody relevant don't you see. Merely tossing in the word "banker" here and there isn't really sufficient ... take some time while I'm in Texas and I'm confident you can spice it up.

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Just out of curiousity...

Who in the hell is Bill Cowher?

Did you drop the 'd', or something?

Once in awhile, you might think about picking up the sports page of your local paper. Or tune into ESPN.

I'm not saying you should make a huge life threatening change, mind you...

All,

Since no one has taken me up on the identify the tank thingy, I will now sweeten the pot.

The person who identifies the tank from the picture on the Justicar's web site, will not only be invited to the CMSF preview, you will also drink the bottle of Glenfiddich Ancient Reserve Single Malt Scotch, aged 18 years in Oak Casks, that was saved here for Seanachai. Yes, you can steal the alcohol right from him. If that isn't incentive, I do not know what incentive is.

Alternate if you do not like scotch, is a bottle of Bushmill's Irish whiskey. Seanachai would drink it too if I let him. Still trying to recover my bar stock from his last visit.

Rune

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Just out of curiousity...

Who in the hell is Bill Cowher?

Did you drop the 'd', or something?

Once in awhile, you might think about picking up the sports page of your local paper. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Hard to say. Some ugly fathead is blocking the view.

He's even uglier than I had imagined. I'm thinking I've been far too nice to you lot. Nearly all of you should be jailed for desecrating the planet with your presence. Hell, most of you should be shot for using up valuable oxygen.

Michael