Bill Cowher Challenges Peng to give him a big kiss for luck.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Hey, this looks neat.

How is it that you haven't been clubbed to death like a baby Harp seal?

In other news, my former Squire, Sir Sir37mm, just got mildly whupped by me. 60-40, or somefink like that. It was armor only, in the desert and featured PzIIIs and IIs and Valentines and Grants. Oh, and I had one Marder which knocked out one of his cowardly Valentines with nothing but HE.

That was fun.

There were moments in the early middle part of the game, where we had five or six tanks per side, firing madly away at enemy tanks that might be only 20-30 meters away. Shot after shot after shot, just ricochetting away, partial penetrations that did no damage, two full turns of this, trying to count shots, but they were coming so fast you couldn't.

It was quite wild.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Shandorf:

Peng, are you getting ANY of my e-mails? I have sent file #43 four times now. Maybe your ISP is bouncing my mail.

Are you getting bounce messages?

Boo! can send me mail.

Elvis can send me mail.

Cav can send me mail.

Even that worthless mess 37popgun can send me mail.

Why oh WHY can't you?

Your email isn't in the SPAM folder. It isn't in the trash folder. I think you are just too chicken to continue, so mighty is the iron line of defense I have erected. That's it. You sir, are poultry.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shandorf:

Peng, are you getting ANY of my e-mails? I have sent file #43 four times now. Maybe your ISP is bouncing my mail.

Boo! can send me mail.

Elvis can send me mail.

Cav can send me mail.

Why oh WHY can't you?

Your email isn't in the SPAM folder. It isn't in the trash folder. I think you are just too chicken to continue, so mighty is the iron line of defense I have erected. That's it. You sir, are poultry. </font>

Originally posted by Shandorf:

May I ask who is suppose to be the un-experienced player?

If your CMBB skills equal your reading skills, I guess you are.

This new file has had the OOB and terrain modified to provide a balanced scenario for both parties and includes briefings the original file did not.

...and yes a setup will be on it's way to you shortly. You have the Russkies. Feel free to view the file from both sides to negate my advantage.

Did anybody give Abbott any official recognition? Was he "one of us" at one point before he realized that his REAL calling was in the Gawdawful thread with the rest of those losers? Isn't he really just another SSN to be given the back of our hand?

If so and even if not he's NOT on the Official Justicariate Webpage ... I even checked the Ladies of the Pool section because ... well, just because.

Furthermore I have NO photos of rune or Michael Emyrs ... rune CLAIMS that I have one but he lies. He tried to palm off one of his "creations" (i.e. a rune scenario) in lieu of a photo (along with claims about being too "NDA" busy) ... yeah ... right.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Did anybody give Abbott any official recognition? Was he "one of us" at one point before he realized that his REAL calling was in the Gawdawful thread with the rest of those losers? Isn't he really just another SSN to be given the back of our hand?

If so and even if not he's NOT on the Official Justicariate Webpage ... I even checked the Ladies of the Pool section because ... well, just because.

Joe

Nah, I have always been a Pan Head but these days I have had an Evolution. Photo otw.

Edit: To add my photo was up on the old Pool page but some nincompoop lost the whole site. Whom could that have been?

Edit to add: I don't like those other losers any more then I like youse bunch of tossers. I just don't play well with others, err.. except I like me dog and of course the ole Red Necked Dollar .

Me dog.

me_dog.JPG

[ February 03, 2006, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Arghh, today I have you people even more.

Well then, I have you too. Does that make us one big happy family now? What the Hades are you talking about? </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Dog is a fine meal....

Dogs ar ok if they haven’t been chasin to much stuff. Coonhounds are tough as week old road kill. But a tender young retriever served up on the front porch come evening time with a glop of beans and some fresh corn liquor, that’s good eats. Poodles are ok to as long as the missus don't notice em missin right off.

Originally posted by Red Necked Dollar:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Dog is a fine meal....

Dogs ar ok if they haven’t been chasin to much stuff. Coonhounds are tough as week old road kill. But a tender young retriever served up on the front porch come evening time with a glop of beans and some fresh corn liquor, that’s good eats. Poodles are ok to as long as the missus don't notice em missin right off. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Boo! can send me mail.

Elvis can send me mail.

Cav can send me mail.

Why oh WHY can't you?

Your email isn't in the SPAM folder. It isn't in the trash folder. I think you are just too chicken to continue, so mighty is the iron line of defense I have erected. That's it. You sir, are poultry. </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

May I ask who is suppose to be the un-experienced player?

If your CMBB skills equal your reading skills, I guess you are.

This new file has had the OOB and terrain modified to provide a balanced scenario for both parties and includes briefings the original file did not.

...and yes a setup will be on it's way to you shortly. You have the Russkies. Feel free to view the file from both sides to negate my advantage. </font>