Bill Cowher Challenges Peng to give him a big kiss for luck.

thumb_189669511692.jpg

Personally, I'd pass.

OK, boys and girls. This is the Peng Challenge Thread, AKA the MBT, the Mutha Beautiful Thread, the CessPool, the land of the free and the home of the cheap.

Challenge any one person with wit, verve, multiple adjectives and panache. If you don't have any panache, you can substitute cumin.

Do not challenge the Olde Ones or Senior or regular Knights. Nor may you bother Squires. Serfs and SSN's (of which you is) are fair game.

Annoy not the Ladies of the Pool, or they shall become Lillian Wroth in their extremities and smite you.

Although it would be best for you to sod off immediately or even sooner, if you must stay around, be entertaining.

And if you cannot be entertaining, BE GONE!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaking Pittsburgh had better win, I bet a guy 20 bucks on the game, and he gave me 10-1 odds, so if they pull it out, I get 200 smackers.

And since the Bears went one and out like I knew they would, at least I can cheer for a team from the mid-west.

Boo I am glad that you are improving your spelling, Nidan will be very proud of you. Now if only we can get you to stop piddling on the rug when you get excited.....

Originally posted by Shandorf:

Ya know... Just being back for a few days I can see with the utmost clarity that you guys take this **** way too seriously... How about I kick some of your butts in a good old CMBB game?

Your on Maggot! Xpect a setup shortly. Don't try any of that Gamey crap either or I will wipe the Shiite off my shoes with your troops.

Hey Sergio Melendez fix the size of that stupid Gif file. Just say NO to scrolling! While I am thinking about it I might as well mention that I find your panty waist signature amuse. Brotherhood to all, HA! How pre-school, you squishy European types crack me up.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Freaking Pittsburgh had better win, I bet a guy 20 bucks on the game, and he gave me 10-1 odds, so if they pull it out, I get 200 smackers.

And since the Bears went one and out like I knew they would, at least I can cheer for a team from the mid-west.

Boo I am glad that you are improving your spelling, Nidan will be very proud of you. Now if only we can get you to stop piddling on the rug when you get excited.....

The guy you made the bet with.......he's Kuwaiti right?, or Australian....no one who knows anything about football would give those odds. Maybe he's a spook, one of those black ops guys...he just joshing you right? He'll be somewhere near Tora Bora by Saturday, you'll never see him again. Ha!

Originally posted by Abbott:

Boo I was going to suggest you not go back to see Brokeback Mountain for the third time, by the new thread title it appears I was to late. Is it Peng or Bill you should tell your wife about?

Why does it matter to you?

Are you jealous? You are, aren't you?

I've seen those long lingering looks you give me as you're hiding shyly behind the fake ficus by the fortepiano. Forget it, forelorn fool!

Originally posted by v42below:

Shandorf can't spell "independent".

LOL.

Jeff I am sorry for the delay. I said I was going to send a setup this day but things went crazy busy around here. I just now finished my day. I will send the setup this night or tomorrow. I have a new Scenario I would like to run through if you do not mind.

I have a new, well semi-new, scenario available for you Steelers fans! Following is the General Briefing included in the file.

__

Title: Hello MasterGoodale

Type: Meeting Engagement

Date: August 1941

Weather: Dry, warm

Terrain: Village, rolling hills

Turns: 30+

Author: Abbott

This battle is a fictional meeting engagement set in late 1941 where we find a German mechanized Battle Group trying to wrest control of one of the few paved highways to be found in Russia from a Russian infantry command with tank support. The paved road winds it way thru a small village and sets the scene for a small (app. 1,500 point) Meeting Engagement.

The battle grew from a challenge the missing MasterGoodale issued to all comers when he had no idea how to play Combat Mission. Thus the infamous Cheery Waffle Challenge thread was born!

MasterGoodale claimed that he could defeat any comers with his superior knowledge of tactics and by chucking massive amounts of TnT at any and all comers. He needed NO Combat Mission experience to win because of his superior tactical knowledge. Forum Member ParaBellum being an experienced CM player accepted the challenge and I created the scenario for them to play.

Being the more experienced player ParaBellum had to confront MasterGoodale’s heavy Russian armor units and an AAR of the historic (cough) battle may be found here at Teddy Windsor’s home page.

AAR

The AAR is based on the original battle and the scenario was designed to be played by an experienced player verse a non-experienced player. This new file has had the OOB and terrain modified to provide a balanced scenario for both parties and includes briefings the original file did not.

The battle can be found at my Webpage linked from my sig. Enjoy!

HMG.JPG

[ February 02, 2006, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shandorf:

Ya know... Just being back for a few days I can see with the utmost clarity that you guys take this **** way too seriously... How about I kick some of your butts in a good old CMBB game?

Your on Maggot! Xpect a setup shortly. Don't try any of that Gamey crap either or I will wipe the Shiite off my shoes with your troops.

Hey Sergio Melendez fix the size of that stupid Gif file. Just say NO to scrolling! While I am thinking about it I might as well mention that I find your panty waist signature amuse. Brotherhood to all, HA! How pre-school, you squishy European types crack me up. </font>

I have a new, well semi-new, scenario available for you Steelers fans! Following is the General Briefing included in the file.

__

This battle is a fictional meeting engagement set in late 1941 where we find a German mechanized Battle Group trying to wrest control of one of the few paved highways to be found in Russia from a Russian infantry command with tank support. The paved road winds it way thru a small village and sets the scene for a small (app. 1,500 point) Meeting Engagement.

The battle grew from a challenge the missing MasterGoodale issued to all comers when he had no idea how to play Combat Mission. Thus the infamous Cheery Waffle Challenge thread was born!

MasterGoodale claimed that he could defeat any comers with his superior knowledge of tactics and by chucking massive amounts of TnT at any and all comers. He needed NO Combat Mission experience to win because of his superior tactical knowledge. Forum Member ParaBellum being an experienced CM player accepted the challenge and I created the scenario for them to play.

Being the more experienced player ParaBellum had to confront MasterGoodale’s heavy Russian armor units and an AAR of the historic (cough) battle may be found here at Teddy Windsor’s home page.

AAR

The AAR is based on the original battle and the scenario was designed to be played by an experienced player verse a non-experienced player. This new file has had the OOB and terrain modified to provide a balanced scenario for both parties and includes briefings the original file did not.

HMG.JPG

Is this the scenario we are going to play?

May I ask who is suppose to be the un-experienced player?

Originally posted by Shandorf:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

__

AAR

HMG.JPG

Is this the scenario we are going to play?

May I ask who is suppose to be the un-experienced player? </font>