Ordering

http://www.paradoxshop.com/

You can order a boxed copy from Paradox here. The buy link in the other page is for their Gamersgate download service, which CMSF is not available on.

The difference in price is for a number of reasons that I am aware of...

Preordering from BFC means you are able to download it on release in addition to them mailing a boxed copy. Whereas ordering from Paradox either gets you a boxed Paradox copy, or a download on release. BFC would presumably have to shell out some cash for their servers to support the downloading, and get some pennies in the bank for what seems to be a good service.

The Paradox boxed version also comes with an 80 page manual as opposed to BFC's 200 page manual, so obviously the 200 page manual is more expensive to print.

Coincidence? :D

Syria intensifies Internet crackdown

Syria has stepped up its muzzling of the Internet, blocking access to websites critical of the Assad regime, including some run by the more moderate Arab dailies, a human-rights group said yesterday.

The National Organization for Human Rights in Syria said that sites blocked by firewalls within Syria include the Saudi-owned, pan-Arab daily Asharq Al Awsat (The Middle East), and the Beirut newspaper Al Mustaqbal (The Future), owned by the family of the murdered former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

Popular e-mail provider Hotmail has also been blocked, the group said.

The crackdown comes ahead of possible conflict feared in Lebanon following next week’s U.N. Security Council decision on whether to station international monitors on the Lebanese-Syrian border to crack down on the transport of arms by Syria and Iran to Hizbullah, and a U.N. discussion on the inquiry into the assassination of Hariri.

Originally posted by Exel:

Moon:

I'm thinking of pre-ordering two copies of the game at the same time (to save on the delivery costs) for me and my friend, but how will the eLicense downloads be handled in that case?

That's smart smile.gif Each following product only adds $1 to the S&H I think, so you're saving quite a bit by ordering two.

eLicense is not tied to any specific copy of the game or CD. So you could download the game once, and give a copy of it to your friend. Each of you can then activate with their own key. You do not have to download twice, and it also doesn't matter who gets which CD.

Martin

eLicense is not tied to any specific copy of the game or CD. So you could download the game once, and give a copy of it to your friend. Each of you can then activate with their own key. You do not have to download twice, and it also doesn't matter who gets which CD.
Wait I want to go by that one more time. Say three friends and I (four people total) wish to play CM:SF. All I need to do is order two copies then correct, which would give me four elicense keys, correct?

No. One key per purchase. Though it would be nice to allow LAN MP games with the same key.
That is kind of what I expected, just sounded like I might be getting two cd keys for the purchase (also remember reading something that the game could be put on to two computers at a time).

Originally posted by C'Rogers:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />No. One key per purchase. Though it would be nice to allow LAN MP games with the same key.

That is kind of what I expected, just sounded like I might be getting two cd keys for the purchase (also remember reading something that the game could be put on to two computers at a time). </font>