If you want to see IDF please sign here

Miska

Well, IDF would add a golan/lebanon front to the hypothetical Sryia conflict, and it'd be relevant from that standpoint, but, I'd imagine there'd be too much red tape to cut to get an IDF module. I'd buy an IDF module.

USMC is going to be a good add-on.

I'm looking forward to UK/NATO, really. I want to compare/contrast the Stryker 'family' of LAV's in Canada, Australia, and NZ.Some Afghanistan scenarios will be good.

Originally posted by NimitsTexan:

Actually, what I would like to see most is another OPFOR "module." Granted, any other Middle Eastern military is going to play about the same, but how about a Russian OPFOR deployed to the Middle East for a "Bear Resurgent" type scenario? The Soviet's had a long history of indirect involvedment, and a Russian expeditionary force in the Middle East could make plausible story lines . . . plus it would allow a more "balanced" Blue v Red engagment.

A Russian module would be great!

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sirocco:

No. USMC and British modules, fine, then back to WW2, the good stuff.

Unless something has changed, development of CM:SF modules was intended to happen at the same time as development of WW2. </font>

I would buy a late 70s Rhodesia moudle if they put one out

But it is all about time and resources

Buy the game and get everyone you know to buy the game and that will ever so slightly increase your chances of seeing more moduels

But I have a feeling the modules will see decreasing returns as more and more modules are released

This happens with most expansion packs

The newness of the game will die down and as the months and years wear on sales will diminish

Which is one of the reasons I disliked the idea of Britian getting an expansion pack before Germany :rolleyes: