I Challenged Peng Because No One Else Was Man Enough, You Poncing Bastards

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

"I'm sorry. Mr Mace is currently unavailable. He is...err... preparing for HIS teams loss today.

Typical press. They get EVERYTHING wrong. </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad squire!

*smacks stoat over the head with rolled up newspaper (concealing a lead pipe, of course)*

How many times do I have to tell you? NO piffling on the carpets! Just because Seanachai does it is no excuse.

Originally posted by rleete:

Bad squire!

*smacks stoat over the head with rolled up newspaper (concealing a lead pipe, of course)*

How many times do I have to tell you? NO piffling on the carpets! Just because Seanachai does it is no excuse.

What do you expect from a latch-key Squire?

I put the blame on YOUR pointy little head.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Hardly anyone seems to pay any attention to subject verb agreement any more. And don't get me started on subjective/objective case. Or plural vs. singular. Or...

What?

Originally posted by Abbott:

Looks like we may be getting an Israeli module for Shock Force. That should be as much fun as an USMC add-on.

I've just added an Abbott module to my left buttock. It's not exactly fun but does dangle in an amusing way when I trot.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Hardly anyone seems to pay any attention to subject verb agreement any more. And don't get me started on subjective/objective case. Or plural vs. singular. Or...

What? </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Looks like we may be getting an Israeli module for Shock Force. That should be as much fun as an USMC add-on.

I've just added an Abbott module to my left buttock. It's not exactly fun but does dangle in an amusing way when I trot. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

What? </font>