Pic-ture! Pic-ture! Pic-ture! (chant to To-Ga To-Ga)

mkvi

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rune:

Gryphon is exactly right, and hence, no pictures for now. Steve will announce when he is ready.

Rune

Some pictures of the landscape would be already very nice.

Even if some kind of M2/M3/M5-HT should show up, it still could be nearly everywhere in the world from early WWII til today.

So I second what MikeyD has said.

Originally posted by GJK:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mkvi:

...I want a 32' waist again too...hahaha

Well then you guys stop sitting around waiting for this silly game to be released - or screenshots of the development of the game rather - and start working out!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Whoa, Scipio. You use inches and meters? Won't combining the two cause the universe to implode? Come on, man! We forum members can't follow two distinct systems of measurement simultaneously! Next you'll be talking how many spans something is!

Oh, sorry, I have forgotten that you are not multi-measures capable on the wrong side of the pool. Waist32" @ 5'11'' tall. Please let me know if your sister needs to know more about me (if she's old enough, of course) ;):D

Whoa, Scipio. You use inches and meters? Won't combining the two cause the universe to implode? Come on, man! We forum members can't follow two distinct systems of measurement simultaneously! Next you'll be talking how many spans something is!

If you're British, you use Fahrenheit for warm and Celsius for cold.

"God it's hot."

"Yeah it's got to be 95".

"Holy crap it's cold"

"I know, what is it - minus 10?".

That's actually de rigeur in Canada. I have no idea what 78 degrees Fahrenheit is, but also no idea how much I weigh in kilograms (can't be bothered to divide by 2.2). I was lucky to be brought up with the metric system in school, but still measure my waist and height in inches.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

That's actually de rigeur in Canada. I have no idea what 78 degrees Fahrenheit is, but also no idea how much I weigh in kilograms (can't be bothered to divide by 2.2). I was lucky to be brought up with the metric system in school, but still measure my waist and height in inches. </font>