Pic-ture! Pic-ture! Pic-ture! (chant to To-Ga To-Ga)

mkvi

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

I had to guess when I filled out the height on my Driver's Licence in metric. I think I was off by about 8 cm.

I really have read at the first time '...I filled out the weight... I was off about 8cm.' smile.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gpig:

Hot off the presses!

COVER ART!!!

[iMAGE]

Oh BOY! This is gonna be good . . .

Ha ha ha.... This is the post that finally forced me out of my lurkdom. :D Got me a good (uncontrollable) laugh. Now I know where to direct people asking where I got my strange sense of humor... ;)

And, Hi mom smile.gif

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Whoa, Scipio. You use inches and meters? Won't combining the two cause the universe to implode? Come on, man! We forum members can't follow two distinct systems of measurement simultaneously! Next you'll be talking how many spans something is!

That's actually de rigeur in Canada. I have no idea what 78 degrees Fahrenheit is, but also no idea how much I weigh in kilograms (can't be bothered to divide by 2.2). I was lucky to be brought up with the metric system in school, but still measure my waist and height in inches. </font>

Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

...%7Boption%7D...

Gpig has competition !

Nice drawing T-Commander !

Lots of detail and above all lots and lots of colours. Must have taken you a while .

Nice to see all your drawings it gets the old fantasy going.

More please :D .

//Salkin

And that goes for you too Gpig ;)

No, not a month or two. Not for an announcement and preliminary screenshot at least. But more than that is not possible until we've had time to add more terrain and units. Remeber, the game has quite a ways to go before being complete. And unlike CMx1, the graphics stuff is coming in towards the end of the development cycle, not the beginning.

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

No, not a month or two. Not for an announcement and preliminary screenshot at least. But more than that is not possible until we've had time to add more terrain and units. Remeber, the game has quite a ways to go before being complete. And unlike CMx1, the graphics stuff is coming in towards the end of the development cycle, not the beginning.

Steve

Phew!

So we are going to be treated to Alpha/Beta screenshots? Are you sure you want to be doing that? Because you know what happened last time, evil people kept those early screenies and show them to unsuspecting people every so often. ;)

Shield your eyes! :D

shot3big2hv.th.jpg

(thanks Patboy, the original article was gone so I used your Imageshack one)

Hehe... well Elmar, you just gave a nice example as to why we aren't falling all over ourselves to put out screenshots. We know we'll have to see them again in... (does quick math) about 8 years smile.gif Man, that was when the game was still hex based.

As an aside, unfortunately all our very oldest Alpha Pt1 builds have been lost. I do, however, have an Alpha Pt2 build around here somewhere. It dates to just after we switched to the grid system over hex.

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Hehe... well Elmar, you just gave a nice example as to why we aren't falling all over ourselves to put out screenshots. We know we'll have to see them again in... (does quick math) about 8 years smile.gif Man, that was when the game was still hex based.

As an aside, unfortunately all our very oldest Alpha Pt1 builds have been lost. I do, however, have an Alpha Pt2 build around here somewhere. It dates to just after we switched to the grid system over hex.

Steve

I'd pay money for a copy. How come you don't offer up the old, old builds for sale by download?