Seanachai, you knob, why'd you challenge Peng?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

And I do not 'stagger', oh Boo. I 'saunter'.

I think 'waddle' is the word you are looking for.

You're not pretty when you get strident, Boo, and your voice takes on that rising, petulant, bitchy note.
Boo is not pretty ever. Nor is he handsome, nor agreeable, nor pleasant looking. In fact, with all those droopy feathers sticking out his ears (in a vain attempt to conceal the hair growing there no doubt), he looks like a very old, very used, very bedraggled mop. And that's on a good day.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I just figured it all out! This bad dream of leading our troops thru mazes of IED's and mobs of children with AK's was all a big ruse!

BTS is pulling our leg while they work on their huge secret new game "CM: Yep WW2 Again Cuz WE LOVE IT!" or CM: YWW2ACWLI or for short CM: Y? WHY PLEASE TELL ME WHY O WHY O WHY POOR ME ALACKADAY TAKE ME BACK TO THE PARADISE CITY WHERE THE TROOPS WEAR GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE FRAULEINS.

Ahem. As you were, maggots.

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, Dim being really dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks...

Even a numbnuts like you should be able to figure out which droog you're bein' cast as

Originally posted by SirReal:

OMG. Did one of the groggy horsemen just insult Boo? The mind boggles at the possiblities. Is this the chance we've all been waiting for, to see Radley eviscerated, torn asunder, waggled a finger at?

Pffft! I was taught for 8 years by the Sisters of St. Francis and the love that the original St. Francis felt for birds and animals was not transferred in any way, by any measure to his followers in their dealings with Parochial school children.

The worst Emrys can give me is as a gently zephyr wafting by on a balmy Spring day.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

It was once Sir Sir 37mm, ONCE! And despite your claims to the contrary, I am pretty sure I mentioned that fact to you. Just let me forge.. I mean find the email I sent you and we can clear this all up.

Perhaps you did mention it & perhaps you didn’t… but one thing is for certain, you didn’t REMIND me despite knowing that I have the attention span of a… inattentive thing.

Doesn't matter anyway as I have Tigers and, unlike some around here (Noba for instance), know how to use 'em!

[ June 29, 2006, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I just figured it all out! This bad dream of leading our troops thru mazes of IED's and mobs of children with AK's was all a big ruse!

BTS is pulling our leg while they work on their huge secret new game "CM: Yep WW2 Again Cuz WE LOVE IT!" or CM: YWW2ACWLI or for short CM: Y? WHY PLEASE TELL ME WHY O WHY O WHY POOR ME ALACKADAY TAKE ME BACK TO THE PARADISE CITY WHERE THE TROOPS WEAR GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE FRAULEINS.

Ahem. As you were, maggots.

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, Dim being really dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks...

Even a numbnuts like you should be able to figure out which droog you're bein' cast as </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Maybe if you'd hang around here occasionally instead of paddling about the fens and marshes like some manky Leather Stocking you'd be up to date. But I guess that would require you to actually PAY ATTENTION once in awhile...

...Boo goes on for a while, attempting to bluster...

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

Hmmm...

carefully reads the Large, Thuggish Reply...considers the nuances of voice, usage and wit...

I win.

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

{some parts of the post have been removed for the sake of those who suffer from Adult ADD, much like myself}

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

*Imagines Seanachai lying back on a chaise lounge, cold drink in hand, waving a dollar bill in the air while shouting orders at Boo to "entertain" him in various ways.* </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Michael called me a token! ( http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=019942 ) While this thread is filled with queens, sexually insecure individuals and dicks!

I demand an apology ! Or at least a sensual striptease by Mace .

YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE FAGGOT! IF YOU LIVED IN AMERICA, ALL I'D HAVE TO DO TO TEACH YOU A LESSON IS CONTRIBUTE $500 TO THE 'RELIGIOUS RIGHT' TO HAVE YOU PICKED UP BY TEXAS GUARDSMEN, BEATEN HALF TO DEATH AND TIED TO A FENCE POST WITH BARBED WIRE IN A FIELD FULL OF HUNGRY CALVES WITHOUT MOTHERS!

It's good to post in the Peng Challenge Thread. When you put all your Tokens together, you can take the train all over town.

Originally posted by SirReal:

OMG. Did one of the groggy horsemen just insult Boo? The mind boggles at the possiblities. Is this the chance we've all been waiting for, to see Radley eviscerated, torn asunder, waggled a finger at?

How quaint.

Now that you've stood on tip-toe to see what's going on, can I ask you if the pressure from the rock you're crawling out from under has increased forehead slope deformation to the point where frontal lobe response is badly lagging behind the curve for mean intelligence in Horrible Little Lackwits?

The confrontation between Apocalypso Horesemen and Knights of the Peng Challenge has been going on since The Beginning.

Ach, Gods! I need to commune with My Peers...