Seanachai, you knob, why'd you challenge Peng?

Originally posted by Palamède XV, baron de Charlus:

Famous last words....

"Arrrrrgh"?!! <----death rattle

<font size = 0>

*goes back to writing a letter to his one admirer*

Umm dear admirer. you rock too. argh! Too short.

Dear admirer, thanks for your kind thoughts. The $100 I promised is in the mail. Umm no. Too honest.

*wanders off deep in thought*</font>

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Palamède XV, baron de Charlus:

Famous last words....

"Arrrrrgh"?!! <----death rattle

<font size = 0>

*goes back to writing a letter to his one admirer*

Umm dear admirer. you rock too. argh! Too short.

Dear admirer, thanks for your kind thoughts. The $100 I promised is in the mail. Umm no. Too honest.

*wanders off deep in thought*</font> </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sturmsebber (spelt but not bolded) ... the way to contribute to the thread is NOT to post under additional, goofy names. In fact there was once, and may still be, a forum policy against that.

But, but i just re-read Soddom and Gommora by Proust, and the Baron de Charlus is SO me! You'll just have to live with that, just as the lice on your head have to live with you.

Additionally, while I DID say you should sound off as if you had a pair, the corollary to that is that you shouldn't sound off ABOUT your pair. Let's remember that children may see the thread (and Abbot is ALWAYS here) and we don't want to upset the little tykes.
Well, i didn't mention them, did i now? You however seem to be obsessed with them. Granted, you are not the first to fall victim to them, so i forgive you. Anyhow, any responsable parent who allows his children anywhere near this thread should be send to a Russian goulag.

SO, let's get back to my pair, ehrm, your pair, whatever...

If you lot would simply trust MY judgement on the matter of who should and should NOT be admitted here it would all be so much easier and I wouldn't be forced to take remedial action THAT SHOULD BE DONE BY THE SPONSORING KNIGHT!
The most honourable, most exhaulted Sir sir 37mm , the homo universalis, my nec plus ultra, the divine sunbeam of happyness in my life has been so kind to boot me often on many occasion. Surely, you can't doubt the severness and strictness of my most glorious Lord ? The only thing he spoils me with, is the fact that i am to be subject of his punishments and victim to his every whim. And a joy it is indeed! He's so boot-ylicious

seasonal greetings,

Palamède XV

Originally posted by Palamède XV, baron de Charlus:

The most honourable, most exhaulted Sir sir 37mm , the homo universalis, my nec plus ultra, the divine sunbeam of happyness in my life has been so kind to boot me often on many occasion. Surely, you can't doubt the severness and strictness of my most glorious Lord ? The only thing he spoils me with, is the fact that i am to be subject of his punishments and victim to his every whim. And a joy it is indeed! He's so boot-ylicious

Excellent work, you may possibly be the single worst serf the Cesspool has EVER dredged up BUT you at least show a suitable reverence for your superior… the Justicar though just happens to be right on this occasion (stopped clock & all that) so change your name back the way it was… soonish

Oh & answer your bloody emails.

BOOT!!!

It's become all too obvious that I was right AGAIN!

Joe

When the hell was the first time????

Did you send out a Press Release?

Dateline: Some dusty, hot place no one sane ever visits.

Joe Shaw, the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread got something right today. Mr. Shaw was not available for comment as he was busy trying to catch all the monkeys which had flown out of his butt.

In related news, despite all the concerns about global warming, Hell began to export ice in huge quantities...

I wipe it off the tile, the light is brighter this time

Everything is 3-D blasphemy

My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up

This is not the way I pictured me

I can't control my shakes

How the hell did I get here?

Something about this, so very wrong

I have to laugh out loud,

I wish I didn't like this

Is it a dream or a memory?

I'm in Denver for the next couple of days.

Sir Sir 37mm, if anymore SSNs wander in tracking mud after them perhaps you could have your Serf clean up after them.

In my absence Boo Radley will take the reins of the Chariot of the Justicariate ... he won't know what to do with them of course but he'll have them.

Damn ... Chariot of the Justicariate ... DAMN! It just sends CHILLS doesn't it.

Joe

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

However i did not receive any mail today...

Well then why don’t you email me?

And no bloody nudity or I’ll hunt you down & chop of your bleedin’ thingy!

BOOT!!

That’s for Sweden

BOOT!!

That too

Damn ... Chariot of the Justicariate ... DAMN! It just sends CHILLS doesn't it.

Joe

It would be much more impressive if you weren't still able to read the words "Radio Flyer" under the half-assed lettering you did on the side.

Oh, and trying to hitch it up to Yeknod was also not the greatest idea you've ever had. He sat on it, bent the steering yoke and turned the left front wheel under.

It looks like something you might find at the yard sale of the damned.