CM:SF hard goods NOW SHIPPING!!!

8-20-07 UPDATE

We have confirmation from our warehouses that the physical goods for CMSF have begun shipping out today. Delivery times are still based on your address but people should start seeing them arrive in the next few days.

PLEASE if you don't get your order in the next couple of days BE PATIENT as its not uncommon for some orders (especially to Europe and Asia) to take up to 4 weeks or more to arrive once mailed out. If you dont see anything after 4 weeks from today, please email us at sales@battlefront.com and we will investigate the matter but will not do anything until 4 weeks pass.

Madmatt

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[ August 20, 2007, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mouse pad shows the default "Relative Keys", which of course can be overridden by the player at any time. The important thing the mousepad does is show which Commands show up in which Groups and in which positions. I've got one under my mouse and it's quite useful when you're in need of finding some obscure Command you need only once in a long while.

Steve

I've been using mine for a couple of months. Let's say it has seen a few hours of mouse action during that time :D I haven't spilled anything on it, though I've had more cat hair on it than I care to think about. It's held up VERY well. Looks almost brand new.

The thickness is on the medium/low end. We had a few options to choose from and frankly the thicker one was too much for what we're charging. I use a perfectly flat mouse pad built into my ergonomic tray and that works fine for the last two years, but I do like the CM:SF pad a bit better.

The print quality is very nice. In fact, that is what closed the deal. We weren't all that sure we wanted to do this until the sample arrived.

Steve

Originally posted by Sergei:

Ah... oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my package was missing the pad, that's why. But I took a photo of the strategic map that came in the box, and it's awesome!

syrian%20map_big.jpg

And the manual, wow! It's even got genuine leather covers!

Looks like you have US forces coming from the sea... Marines?

SlapHappy,

The Lobster diversionary beach invasion was called off as unnecessary. They are sunning themselves in the Mediterranean, drinking pina coladas and cavorting with mermaids.
For a second I thought you were talking about Marines. Then I realized they don't like fu-fu drinks with little umbrellas in them so you must be talking about the Lobsters :D

Steve