Peng Challenges Joe Shaw to Present the Next Podcast!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

AHEM! ... pardon me!

Joe

It's all right Joe. You can fart aloud around us... we understand, and we will pretend to ignore the brown streak oozing down your leg....

Noba.

ps. This piece of Sh*t* I call "My Computer" has recently taken a dislike to working normally. Sometink you should all unnerstand - Working or normally. Take your pick. I have been putting off the evil day, but sadly a rebuild and format looms sometime on the weekend.

It behoves me to suggest you all go and find somefink else to do if you are awaiting turns, or if you are Sir poxy 37 millillitres.. (Just how many 'ells' are there in that damned word?) you can wait for my prose.

Sorry. Life's a bitch. Sometimes.

pps. Happy Birthday Gnomish Person.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

ps. This piece of Sh*t* I call "My Computer" has recently taken a dislike to working normally. Sometink you should all unnerstand - Working or normally. Take your pick. I have been putting off the evil day, but sadly a rebuild and format looms sometime on the weekend.

It behoves me to suggest you all go and find somefink else to do if you are awaiting turns, or if you are Sir poxy 37 millillitres.. (Just how many 'ells' are there in that damned word?) you can wait for my prose.

Sorry. Life's a bitch. Sometimes.

pps. Happy Birthday Gnomish Person. [/QB]

Wha's mah turrrn?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

May 9th... May 9th... May 9th... what am I forgetting about this date??? I went to the dentist, got the B&O web photos up in time... everything for the IMTS show is coming along well... what the heck have I forgotten??? Oh, RIGHT!!!

<little><little>HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEANACHAI, YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE MAN!!!</little></little>

No point saying this now, it will be several days before he sobers up enough to be able to work out how to turn the computer on let alone connect to the internet.

Oh well I suppose I should say happy birthday Seanachai.

rleete is starting to make whining girly surrender noises now that he's lost Egypt, Norway and Iraq. Franco has also decided to join the New World Order.

Sheesh, haven't even gotten to the main event of Russia yet. Not that he won't screw that up too.

Originally posted by Patchy:

Happy Birthday ÃœberGnome!

Yes, 49 (I think) years ago, our very own Seanachai was brought into this world... allegedly.

And to celebrate his birth, every year on this day, his own dear mum pulls up in front of his apartment building, fires a single round from a 30.06 through his living room window and then drives away.

Tradition, eh? That's what it's all about.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

Yes, 49 (I think) years ago, our very own Seanachai was brought into this world... allegedly.</font>

Happy, Happy Birthday Seanachai,

On this special day for you,

You're a smallish, gnomish, troll

Who's occassionally droll,

So happy birthday ... Seanachai

I'm afraid the verse may have dropped a bit toward the end ... but then it's just you, you can't expect me to put my all into it.

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You guys...friends! I'm...I will remember this moment...for as long as I can.

EVERYBODY, SING!

Where are my pants? And whose pants are these?

No, no, no. Not friends. Friends would have intervened by now, in some revoltingly po-faced twelve step thingy. You know for your own good. Happy birthday, you old bugger.

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

Yes, 49 (I think) years ago, our very own Seanachai was brought into this world... allegedly.</font>