The Peng Challenge Thread Wishes You All a Merry ... No We Don't!

Joe Shaw

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

But contrary to Mike speaking out with that 'sensitivity' that he is so renown for,

So come on, you stopped being funny the instant you decided to follow all the Ladies of the Pool from pillar to post (pun intended) with your sickly-sweet "oh you're so wonderful" dreck like a lost school boy. Maybe they respect it, but the rest of us don't, and they won't for long.

</font>

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

<tap> <tap> <tap>

Is this thing on?

Yes?

Hmmph. Okay.

The stars are once again misaligning . . . I shall soon have rearmed myself with a new laptop computer from which to . . . well, probably from which to lose quite badly to each of you in turn.

But I am back, as it were.

Yes, yes . . . "there goes the neighborhood." But I ask to remember that it could be worse . . . you could be stuck in Minnesota.

Steve

Good heavens, he of the consanates has returned ... how could I have missed this post I wonder ... willful blindness perhaps?

Merry Christmas my friend ... say ... I wonder if CMSF has need of some quality scenarios. Ker Dessel* can always answer the trumpet again you know ... of course we WOULD need the latest build but NOTHING'S too good for our buddies at BFC. Consider, as Steve said on the podcast, Red on Red with RPGs and IEDs ONLY ... in a duststorm ... at night.

Joe

* Ker Dessel: When It's Called A Setup For A Reason.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Merry Christmas Rob and I hope you and yours have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Same to you and yours, mate.

PS shouldn't you be throwing yourself under your new pickup to stop it rolling down hill? </font>

hey Joe, Merry Christmas!

And to you and yours Sir ... mind I still haven't forgiven you for missing the podcast greeting.

But I'll set that aside, being the large hearted man that I am, in favor of the celebration of the Yuletide.

Of course, there WILL be a reckoning ... I'm thinking along the lines of the punishment the Vogons meted out to Ford Prefect. But not poetry, perhaps more singing?

Here Comes Ragnarok, Here Comes Ragnarok,

Right down Asgard Lane.

Odin and Thor and Freida and Heimdall

All are on their way

Loki says to save his place,

He'll be there for the fight.

The Giants all are going down,

It's Ragnarok tonight!

Of course I'll be using the EXTENDED version in your case.

Joe

PS shouldn't you be throwing yourself under your new pickup to stop it rolling down hill? </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

<big><big>A HOLIDAY PODCAST!</big></big>

It's a sad day indeed when the damned Oddstralians outnumber those of us who come from these blessed isles... I blame OGSF

PS

There is nothing wrong with my pronunciation of solstice

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

May I suggest that you, to help all MANkind, experiment some more very soon and answer these questions? I'm proposing LOTS of fishtailing, 360s and nearly hitting immovable objects in order to gather the data we need to make this technique effective. We'll call it the "Abbott Maneuver" in your honor of course ... posthumously if necessary.

You know, oh Justicar that sometimes that morass in your skull comes up with brilliant ideas.

I am impressed.

I know that husbands all over this land would applaud your efforts.
Well I know we'd get a very good laugh out of it.

*goes berserk* you're all a bunch of lying ****heads. YOU Madmatt for promising me **** if I dated you...you and your ****ing bondage clubs, YOU Y2 slut for being such a self-concerned slut... YAYAYAYA Mi mom sez you I am speshul!! Atak!. . . remeber that you single mother piece of ****? And how you used to explode when Grouper attacked you? Hi, I'm grouper. So to make sure I stay away, I post this.

**** you.

[ December 25, 2006, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Kitty ]

Just got tired of being polite, and being amongst liars (not all of you but an important few), and enough is enough. Didn't want to go out with a whimper. The meek shall inherit ****.

Someone told me their views on this thread the other night, "It's a lot like high school. But it's like the nerds all got together and formed a clique and beat up everyone who is new." This person was right. Again, with exceptions, it was spot on. In high school I once spit my chewing gum out on my vice-principal and told him to go **** himself . . . I see this as the same thing. Nidan you rule. Merry Christmas to you and to all else who deserve it. To all else, go on and talk **** about me after I'm gone. I'm sure you think I deserve it too. Maybe I do, maybe not. The powers that be will certainly consider it to be and thus ban me. Good for you!!! Do something right for once, you cocksuckers. =)

And =P

Merry Christmas to all concerned*!

Seanachai, you fey pagan, Happy...err... Earth Mother Day, or whatever you call your erzats Wiccan Solstice celebration.

Kitty, anytime you want to jump up on my lap and dig your claws in my thigh... well, Rose would probably beat the crap out of me, so we'll just say, be cool and take care of your ol' bad self!

(* To all those NOT concerned, GIT STOOFED!)