The Unofficial now that it is out please release the Download thread

Originally posted by Cameroon:

My guess, going on how many people acted like children with the prerelease download date for ToW, is that they'll open up downloads on the 27th.

Yeah I remember it well, it was pretty damn lame. The ToW crowd is obviously younger than the CMSF crowd, which somewhat explains it. But afterall this is BFCs baby. I think if they could, they would release it a day or two early, if possible.

This game is for their core fans/community!

Honestly, I think the main problem with the TOW situation (and many others here) was lack of communication, and a promise that downloads would be available early. Once problems hit, no one knew, and when you don't know, some people assume the worst. Kinda like now with this thread.

Im still not buying anything that Paradox say on this, they are NEVER going to volunteer the full extent of thier mistake. Susana Meza said in another thread that

"a few of the pre-orders were shipped by our warehouse and two copies will/have most likely landed in Europe this week"

If they are saying that then that means a lot more have gone out than they are telling us, and if SirReal was the guy who's post was moving at warp speed then other people will be getting thier copies this week.

This IS NOT RIGHT! NO Paradox customers should be playing before LOYAL BFC customers.

BFC, do the right thing, make what you have available to your pre order customers and sue the **** outta Paradox for what, as you have already noted, is a CRIME.

Originally posted by Hev:

Im still not buying anything that Paradox say on this, they are NEVER going to volunteer the full extent of thier mistake. Susana Meza said in another thread that

"a few of the pre-orders were shipped by our warehouse and two copies will/have most likely landed in Europe this week"

If they are saying that then that means a lot more have gone out than they are telling us, and if SirReal was the guy who's post was moving at warp speed then other people will be getting thier copies this week.

This IS NOT RIGHT! NO Paradox customers should be playing before LOYAL BFC customers.

BFC, do the right thing, make what you have available to your pre order customers and sue the **** outta Paradox for what, as you have already noted, is a CRIME.

Get a grip.It's just a game for #)(%s sake...

I cant be the only one slighty put off by this, and in all honesty, i will get over it. I could lose my right nut but i'd soon forget about it with Shock Force in my hands.

I just know that the fact other customers are playing before me is going to make this a LONG 8 days :D

[ July 19, 2007, 06:16 AM: Message edited by: Hev ]

Originally posted by Hev:

I could lose my right nut but i'd soon forget about it with Sock Force in my hands.

I just know that the fact other customers are playing before me is going to make this a LONG 8 days :D

You could invest those 8 LONG days in some typing tutor software.