Peng Challenges all Other Threads to Fisticuffs on Boxing Day

Originally posted by dalem:

Hey Joe, sorry I never called and immortalized myself in your podcrust thingie - I was sick and the folks were visiting, etc. Plus I don't really like you that much.

You know, the basics.

Happy New Year, ya sods.

Not contrite enough lad, not NEARLY contrite enough.

I want to see some genuine remorse, some evidence of soul searching, some degree of ... oh ... hell, forget it.

It actually was a GOOD thing since we really only wanted voices that people WANTED to hear.

Joe

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It actually was a GOOD thing since we really only wanted voices that people WANTED to hear.

Joe

How do you explain stickypixies voice being there then? </font>

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Sir 37mm,

You have shown me a compeling reason for numbering files.

Thank you,

Elvis

What kind of festering bull****e is this? Elvis numbering his turns is akin to the one for which he's named giving up fried bannana sandwiches. I bet Elvis even has a sequined suit with ginormous lapels! THIS is all a sure sign that the Apocalypso is proceeding a-pace.

<small>Pity that mouthbreather Elvis couldn't name himself after some one worthy, like Costello, for instance.

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Sir 37mm,

You have shown me a compeling reason for numbering files.

Thank you,

Elvis

What kind of festering bull****e is this? Elvis numbering his turns is akin to the one for which he's named giving up fried bannana sandwiches. I bet Elvis even has a sequined suit with ginormous lapels! THIS is all a sure sign that the Apocalypso is proceeding a-pace.

Pity that mouthbreather Elvis couldn't name himself after some one worthy, like Costello, for instance. </font>

Truly, I had a dream last night. As dreams tend to be, it made no sense. Or very little, at least. I dreamed that in some way, I was in Minnie-soda, and I actually visited our favorite Gnome, Seanachai. In the dream, he lived in a rather run-down house, but it was somewhere that was Non-Minniesoda-like warm, and the Gnome was a very congenial fella who welcomed me into his humble abode and proceeded to get me drunk. Just outside his house, he sported a large sandbox, and within this he had built a very large castle (though certainly not of human occubility size). And then, there were all these other poor souls from the BFC forums who resided there, and though the nom-de-guerres all rang a slight bell, I could recall none of them upon wakening. However, we all did drink many a toast to each other, and then Seanachai kicked down his intricate sand castle, after which we all went to a local bar and had many commradely beverages. He also seemed to have some sort of vague nemesis, which we were all willing to join him in his struggles against. Then some woman in the bar got very pissed at the lot of us, and we ended back at his house in the sandlot, and then I awoke and stumbled in for a nice piss.

S'truth.

Truly, I had a dream last night. As dreams tend to be, it made no sense. Or very little, at least. I dreamed that in some way, I was in Minnie-soda, and I actually visited our favorite Gnome, Seanachai. In the dream, he lived in a rather run-down house, but it was somewhere that was Non-Minniesoda-like warm, and the Gnome was a very congenial fella who welcomed me into his humble abode and proceeded to get me drunk. Just outside his house, he sported a large sandbox, and within this he had built a very large castle (though certainly not of human occubility size). And then, there were all these other poor souls from the BFC forums who resided there, and though the nom-de-guerres all rang a slight bell, I could recall none of them upon wakening. However, we all did drink many a toast to each other, and then Seanachai kicked down his intricate sand castle, after which we all went to a local bar and had many commradely beverages. He also seemed to have some sort of vague nemesis, which we were all willing to join him in his struggles against. Then some woman in the bar got very pissed at the lot of us, and we ended back at his house in the sandlot, and then I awoke and stumbled in for a nice piss.

S'truth.

That's exactly how my visit to Minnie Soda went!

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

l drank 16oz. of single malt once in the late 90s, and I remembered where I left my car in 1983. When I got back to it, there was ticket on it.

Was it under the bridge by your pile of empty bottles of Boone's Farm Strawberry?

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

I spent New Year's Eve in a hot tub drinking champagne and watching scantily clad young women make snow angels during a blizzard.

Odd, was just like last New Year's Eve.

And the result was the same. A huge amount of champagne was wasted on an unworthy vessel, and your manly bits were quietly and emptily swirled about by a stream of hot, chlorinated water.

And you lay there grinning like a huge, pumpkin-headed figure from a Scandinavian fairy tale.

We could call it: The Tale of the Snow Maidens and the Drunken Troll in the Hot Spring.

Except that that all implies a certain Disney-esque tone to the evening, and ignores the fact that you're the Squarehead equivalent of a Folk character that humps your leg just before projectile vomiting down the cleavage of the Fairy Princess.

S'truth.

Sounds amazingly like real life. Pretty much sums up both of my visits to the gnome

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

and ignores the fact that you're the Squarehead equivalent of a Folk character that humps your leg just before projectile vomiting down the cleavage of the Fairy Princess.

One of your better descriptions, and in this case, quite apt </font>