Peng Challenges all Other Threads to Fisticuffs on Boxing Day

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

Hey Joe! Taking a break from your Grog Dorosh blow- up-doll..?

Has NO ONE proposed this SSN for Serfdom yet?

In that case, and in light of his post above, I believe I'LL do the honors ... Hehehehehe ...

How are you with PowerPoint lad? I use PowerPoint heavily in my instruction you know. In the meantime ... who has the pissbucket these days? There's nothing like traditional tasks to keep Serfs out of mischief I always say.

Don't be shy lads, young flammenwerfer (spelt but not bolded) is here for YOUR comfort after all ... now hold the bucket steady lad ... you don't want to miss any.

Serfs these days ... well, time will tell if he has the material to be inducted into the Shavian House, if not ... we can always throw him back.

Joe

Originally posted by Slapdragon's Ghost:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

Cool! [serious]How can I get me one of those!!!111!!![/serious] </font>

Originally posted by Slapdragon's Ghost:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

Cool! [serious]How can I get me one of those!!!111!!![/serious] </font>

Originally posted by Elvis:

Wow. I just read some of the mess that went on here yesterday. I stand by my comment above.

Which comment? Please be more specific...we all know you are very verbose, that is you run off at the mouth and say all sorts of things. Sometimes witty, more often inane, but always in keeping with the traditions of the MBT . o come on Elvis elaborate on which comment you were referring to, and what mess are you talking about? Inquiring minds want to know....well maybe not inquiring, and maybe not minds....uh, er....nevermind.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

[serious]How can I get me one of those!!!111!!![/serious]

Stop that. In one of the few occurrences in this geological age, you were correct. The use of the 'serious/not serious UBB' pseudo-encodings is an affront to gods and men.

I fault no one for ever having done so, or for descending to it in the future.

My personal preference is for simply, if necessary, saying that I truly mean what I'm saying. I attempt to do this by saying it in a sincere manner. If it can still be read as being ironical, satirical, or taking the piss out...well, there you are. You've got to wonder, eh?

Dorosh, the next time I see you playing ironical games with UBB encoding, I will piss upon your head.

Depend on it, laddy.

Ah, the Holidays. When things explode in a short, sharp shower of ****e, eh?

I go away for a day or two, and there's that magical moment when someone decides to go 'Tower Killer' and piss out a river anger.

What should one do? Should everyone try to ignore the personal melt-down, grinning through the 'Holy ****! Did you see that?!' phase, while shuffling, grinning and bobbing through the Damage Control phase?

I say: NO!

We're talking First Responder here. You stupid bastards know who you are. If no Olde One appears (and that's likely, on a Holiday like Christmas. where Berli is at the local Mall, dressed as Santa, handing out presents), then it devolves unto the Justicar, and then goddamn Boo Radley/b], and then I want the fecking Chinese Fire Drill to end, and by the Rules of the Peng Challenge Thread, we shouldn't have to have BFC show up to call us a bunch of goddamn pussies and rein in a rogue poster.

Not that it isn't a delight,

But here, my sons, is the thing. Every time that BFC scores on us, they get a point. And every time BFC wonders about the fact that they've checked their Highly Competent Records and have come up empty in terms of their participation in the Neo-Con Conspiracy,

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ah, the Holidays. When things explode in a short, sharp shower of ****e, eh?

I go away for a day or two, and there's that magical moment when someone decides to go 'Tower Killer' and piss out a river anger.

What should one do? Should everyone try to ignore the personal melt-down, grinning through the 'Holy ****! Did you see that?!' phase, while shuffling, grinning and bobbing through the Damage Control phase?

I say: NO!

We're talking First Responder here. You stupid bastards know who you are. If no Olde One appears (and that's likely, on a Holiday like Christmas. where Berli is at the local Mall, dressed as Santa, handing out presents), then it devolves unto the Justicar, and then goddamn Boo Radley/b], and then I want the fecking Chinese Fire Drill to end, and by the Rules of the Peng Challenge Thread, we shouldn't have to have BFC show up to call us a bunch of goddamn pussies and rein in a rogue poster.

Not that it isn't a delight,

But here, my sons, is the thing. Every time that BFC scores on us, they get a point. And every time BFC wonders about the fact that they've checked their Highly Competent Records and have come up empty in terms of their participation in the Neo-Con Conspiracy,

Aren't you all even now, being the only one in the MBT to have successfully BANNED HIMSELF!??