Who received the hardcopies? :)

Originally posted by PLM2:

I really need mine before Thursday as I'm PCSing Thursday from here and I'm not coming back, I figured 2 weeks would be enough. I've never had a package take that long

You might need to contact BFC to change your shipping address. I don't believe they'll be ready to ship in that timeframe.

Before I ordered the game I actually asked about the shipping date. This is the relevant portion of the reply I got dealing with how long until the CDs arrive.

"As to the "ship date" it will not be on the 27th, but probably at least a week or two after before the CD's are in stock and being delivered."

Originally posted by PLM2:

I wish there was a way of knowing if it was en route because if they sent it today i wouldnt get it. Wouldnt get it unless it was already sent. And I have no idea what my new mailing address will be

Drop BFC a note; I'm sure they'd be glad to work something out for you.