Too many people in a building?

I just did a little test in the editor and it seems there is no restriction on the number of soldiers that can occupy a single-story building. I managed to put an entire dismounted Stryker company in the smallest available single-story building.

CMx1 restricted you to a reasonable number of men, say 1 squad or two teams. It seems no such restriction exists in CMx2.

Well if that's a bug I say KEEP IT...

The editor is for scen design. If I want to put three sqds in a building for some reason (good or just harebrained) then you should not be forced by some artificial occupancy count...After all there are NO Fire Marshals in the game. The AI will never choose to cram it's units into a single building. You can check this out easily by setting a City QB, calling Ceasefire and check the AI setup.

If the AI screws up that's a bug. When a designer screws up that's called creativity... ;)