The Peng Challenge Thread....Drunken Shotgun of the Gods

Good morning.

--------------

From timmy kay an interested buyer:

Hi

It's nice to hear from you,I am glad that you still have the vehicle for sale,Im ready to buy it and pay the demanded price.My mode of payment will be with certfied company business check and kindly note that the payment will be in overdraft such that it will cover the cost of the car,insurance and the shipping.You will have to deduct the cost of the vehicle and contact my shipper with the proceed after you have got the check cashed so that the shiping can be done.I will need your physical contact such as name,address,city,state/code and phone number, Once i receive the info,I will have the check mailed via ups next day delivery so that the transaction could be made possible on within the shortest time.

As regards the shipping and the title,I will like the title to be transfered to my name while my shipper picks it up when he comes for the shipping.I shall be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible if we strike a deal.

I will be assured of the deal sealed if you delete the advert on craigslist.

All that for a 1985 Ford pickup I have for sale on Craig's List for $1200.00.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stuka:

Hey Just-A-Car-Root, knowing your distaste for non-double-blind gamey play, if a certain, well respected, not too bad looking for his age and perhaps motorcycle loving Seniour Kniggett, was to be struggling somewhat in a current CMAK scenario on the defense against another old time but certainly disrespected and perhaps Mazda 3 loving Kniggett and it was found that the attacking Kniggett has by chance played the scenario 4 FREAK'IN TIMES before as the attacker without the prior knowledge of the innocent, trusting Seniour Kniggett and not only that but has also embarked on the same scenario AGAIN (as the attacker of course) with another KnigBoogett, would both the aggrieved defender Kniggetts be excused from suffering any form of gloating should they suffer any form of ill-deserved defeat?

Just asking mind you.....

Shirley there is a rule...or sumfink?

You forgot to mention that since many of the defender's positions are LOCKED, it makes his job that much easier to find and dispatch your guys.

How typically Noba-esque.

On the brighter side, the Cleveland Browns beat some team made up of Texas hillbillies today.

That's always nice.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Hey Just-A-Car-Root, knowing your distaste for non-double-blind gamey play, if a certain, well respected, not too bad looking for his age and perhaps motorcycle loving Seniour Kniggett, was to be struggling somewhat in a current CMAK scenario on the defense against another old time but certainly disrespected and perhaps Mazda 3 loving Kniggett and it was found that the attacking Kniggett has by chance played the scenario 4 FREAK'IN TIMES before as the attacker without the prior knowledge of the innocent, trusting Seniour Kniggett and not only that but has also embarked on the same scenario AGAIN (as the attacker of course) with another KnigBoogett, would both the aggrieved defender Kniggetts be excused from suffering any form of gloating should they suffer any form of ill-deserved defeat?

You forgot to mention that since many of the defender's positions are LOCKED, it makes his job that much easier to find and dispatch your guys.

On the brighter side, the Cleveland Browns beat some team made up of Texas hillbillies today.

That's always nice. </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

{stuff that has nothing to do with PENG business, but interesting nonetheless}

You do realize that this person is hoping to scam you, yes? A CERTIFIED company business check? That's like saying he'll have his mommy write a note that he's good for the money. Not no, but HELL no. If he can't get a certified check from a BANK that has nothing to do with some "company business check" (and if he could, he could just pay you cash) then I'd tell him to go take a flying ...well, you get the idea.

That communication sounds as bad as the Nigerian scams and internet lottery crap.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

That's always nice. </font>

Having played these wonderfull games for may years, it comes to One's Attention that some people who attempt the subtleties of The Game, should really take up another pastime. Such as canoeing, or 'banking' for example.

Two of my so-called opponents show all the tactical ability of a barrel full of Joe Shaws, or even a boat full of Gnomes. To whit, absolutely none.

Witness, if you will, the feeble attempts of an Australian in the Middle East, who shall be nameless...whisking his troops along country roads thinking them perfectly safe - apart from those pesky gaps in the hedgerows. Along they bowl like ducks in a shooting gallery. PING ! One less halftrack and passengers. PING ! An armoured car, or two... PING ! a big SP Gun.. well, you get my point.

Or, perhaps the wavering feebleness of the old Boo "Stand and Fight" defense... one at a time of course! PING ! Another squad dies. PING ! Well, it just gets mononotonotenous, don't it.

Noba.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai may have more ... flair

Flair? Flair is not a word I'd use in reference to Seanachai </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Or, perhaps the wavering feebleness of the old Boo "Stand and Fight" defense... one at a time of course! PING ! Another squad dies. PING ! Well, it just gets mononotonotenous, don't it.

Noba.

Oh, don't even talk to me, Mr. I've-only-played-this-particular-scenario-half-a-dozen-times-but-pardon-me-while-I-gloat-because-I'm-FINALLY-GETTING-IT-RIGHT!

You swine.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai may have more ... flair

Flair? Flair is not a word I'd use in reference to Seanachai </font>

I would like to formally apologize to Boo and Nidan1 for my glacial pace of play in our little tussles for domination of a patch of worthless ground, and a very fine village, respectively. I would like to say that I've been a non-turn-sending charlatan and a ne'er do well. I would like to point out that I've had a few minor health issues (can you say gout, Seanachai?) that have impinged upon my haste to return files. I'd also like to say that it is not through malice that I've been so reticent to play our games. I'd like to assure the buffoons that I hope to start sending turns again soon.

I'd like to say those things, but I don't think I will.

I am, therefore you wait. Deal with it.

Originally posted by Abbott:

You need not worry about indoor odors ever again with the Off-Road Commode. Designed to fit all standard 2" trailer receivers. This precision built piece of equipment will work as well in the woods or at home in one's own driveway.

Instructional Video

Cautionary note from the ad in Northern Tool's latest catalog. **Caution: Not for use when vehicle is in motion.

That product was on our local news last night as the most "unique" gift for this holiday season.

No way in hell would I use it unless the truck keys were in my pocket.

BOO!, in defense of our honour against that steeenky, octo-non-double-blind-playing-gamey-git-with-pre-determined-well-rehearsed-lines-of-advance-against-locked-defense-forces-practiced-and-practiced-and-practiced-to-DEATH-Noba, I say we both publicly enagage said Noba with HIM on the defensive in the SAME scenario and see how HE likes being beaten like a tin drum!