The Peng Challenge Thread....Drunken Shotgun of the Gods

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you can still exploit them for profit, by producing ridiculous TV shows like "Kid Nation"

If the Hollywood writers strike goes on any longer all of the coke dealers throughout the country will go out of business from a lack of demand. Unpaid writers will accomplish what 25 years of the "War on Drugs" couldn't.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

I hope you stick around for awhile, Moraine. You're needed here.

Truly? Does someone (or someones) here need a dainty high heel applied to their forehead? I might be able to accommodate that. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And her Mom told her, 'You're pretty lucky, Emma! There's not a lot of boys that will play 'Princesses' with you!

And Emma just looked at her. So her Mom told her, 'Emma, are there any of the boys at Daycare who will play 'Princesses' with you?'

And Emma told her: No.

And her Mom told her: So you're pretty lucky then, 'cause you have Grandma Steve. He'll play 'Princesses' with you. Don't you think it's pretty lucky to have Grandma Steve?

And Emma just stared at her like she was speaking in tongues. I could see the small child thoughts. What's to wonder about? Where's the luck? He's Grandma Steve. He's my minion. I own him.

I was thinking that her thoughts were more along the lines of "Are you kidding? He's lucky to be playing with me."

Then again, maybe I'm projecting.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

What joy packing up 30 plus years of accumulated...stuff...only to have to UNPACK it again in a few weeks.

Yeah. If that weren't enough all by itself, I in my own case have to wash all the soot and smoke off of mine.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

What joy packing up 30 plus years of accumulated...stuff...only to have to UNPACK it again in a few weeks.

Yeah. If that weren't enough all by itself, I in my own case have to wash all the soot and smoke off of mine.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Michael </font>

Lads, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread regrets to inform you that he has failed to defeat the forces of evil ... i.e. Berli ... DUH ... Like I had to tell you that.

Obviously CMSF is still deeply flawed to allow such a travesty to occur. Luckily it was only a MARGINAL <small>total</small> Victory for him.

Joe

The wintertime is comin', mama,

The windows are filled with frost

I went to tell ev'rybody but I

Could not get across

I wanna be your lover, baby

I don't wanna be your boss

Don't say I never warned you

When your train gets lost

—Bob Dylan "It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry"

Michael