The Peng Challenge Thread....Drunken Shotgun of the Gods

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

How many times must I post the caution that a TRUE Knight of the CessPool needn't MAKE UP the post of another but uses the words of the post ... exactly as written ... against the poster in the same manner that a Judo master uses the opponents strength against him.

That you are incapable of either (d) remembering that or (iii) accomplishing it is not surprising to any of us.

Joe

Joe, Joe, dear, sweet, forehead-slappingly stupid Joe.

Synaptically-challenged, tryptophan-overdosed Joe.

I could go on, but I've already crossed way over into the realm of tautology, so I'll just get to the point.

I did use your words exactly as you wrote them. If you don't believe me, go back and check your original post.

All I did was snip the unnecessary words.

Actually, to be completely correct, I should have snipped ALL your words, as you never say anything necessary.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Er, no. The dumb broad downstairs decided to light up a cigarette while she was dead drunk and fell asleep WHILE using oxygen and set her apartment on fire. Smoke and flames and a lot of water made its way into my own apartment, leaving me homeless for four months while it (i.e., my apartment) was being rebuilt. Then began the seemingly endless chore of moving myself and my stuff back in. See what you miss by not being around?

Oh, the dumb broad died in the fire, so that part's all right.

Michael

a_463.jpg

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

How many times must I post the caution that a TRUE Knight of the CessPool needn't MAKE UP the post of another but uses the words of the post ... exactly as written ... against the poster in the same manner that a Judo master uses the opponents strength against him.

That you are incapable of either (d) remembering that or (iii) accomplishing it is not surprising to any of us.

Joe

Joe, Joe, dear, sweet, forehead-slappingly stupid Joe.

Synaptically-challenged, tryptophan-overdosed Joe.

I could go on, but I've already crossed way over into the realm of tautology, so I'll just get to the point.

I did use your words exactly as you wrote them. If you don't believe me, go back and check your original post.

All I did was snip the unnecessary words.

Actually, to be completely correct, I should have snipped ALL your words, as you never say anything necessary. </font>

And STILL you persist in this transparent obfuscation.

At NO TIME in the post that replied to your post with the caption "What Am I" did I ever ... EVER ... use the word AM.

Your exact words:

Boo Radley is this REALLY what you've been reduced to ... I Know You Are But What Am I?

It... saddens me, Joe to see someone of your caliber reduced to this petulent and pointless arguing when everyone can see that you are clearly wrong.

Well... OK... It WOULD sadden me if it was anyone other than you.

I mean, I'm damn near laying on the floor, getting carpet burns on my hands from beating my fists, I'm laughing so hard. We're talking monster laughs over here, bud.

You are exposed sirrah ... perhaps the Lady Rose can be persuaded to check your zipper more often.

Joe

I am forbidden by the Rules of the Peng Challenge Thread to make any comments about... such things, so I'll just say she's a might bit worn out from the last check, if you know what I mean. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Egbert (spelt but not bolded) it's not always the flamethrower ... sometimes it's the idiot with the 'nade who missed the door and bounced the damned thing off the doorjamb.

Joe

Hey, dumb ass, there is no e-mail addy in his profile. </font>

It... saddens me, Joe to see someone of your caliber reduced to this petulent and pointless arguing when everyone can see that you are clearly wrong.

Why? What else has the old, thick-headed retard ever done? That's his stock in trade. That's what the Olde Ones hired him for. Maybe they had some vague idea that like a sand grain that irritates an oyster into making a pearl, he would provoke some creative endeavor in the Poole. Maybe they had had a little too much mead that night.

Michael

Originally posted by Mace:

Yes, yes, I DO know about touch typing, but really lads, when you think of Boo Radley typing isn't this what comes to mind ...

TypingMonkeyLarge.jpg

Joe

Why are you singling out that monkey and not the other 999,999? That's favoritism that is!! </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

Egbert (spelt but not bolded) it's not always the flamethrower ... sometimes it's the idiot with the 'nade who missed the door and bounced the damned thing off the doorjamb.

Joe

Hey, dumb ass, there is no e-mail addy in his profile. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Just about to knock off work and I have a new slab of Bundy at home to be thankful for.

I actually have thanksgiving quite often throughout the year.

OMG. Speedy is a Bundy Pig.

I bet he drives a Holden, as well.

Noba. </font>

See what he does, my dear friends?

It took me the longest time to realize he was going on about capitalizing the "M" in "am".

This is what he does. He's caught out in a bold mistake and then, eyes darting to the left and right, upper lip sweating in a most Nixon-like way, he begins tap dancing like a house afire (And those of you who have ever seen a burning house tap dancing KNOW what I'm talking about, eh?).

It is indeed sad when accountability is so callously thrown by the wayside.

Don ye now your sack cloth and rub the ashes into your thinning hair, Justicar, for you are SHAMED!

And AGAIN we see the violence inherent in the system ... I did not ONCE BOLD anything that should not have been bolded ... can you TRUST a man that would promulgate such a bald faced LIE? Does ANYTHING he say have any credence (or clearwater or that matter)? And do NOT get me started on revivals with him.

<big><big>?I'M</big></big> just so mad I could spit ...

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />See what he does, my dear friends?

It took me the longest time to realize he was going on about capitalizing the "M" in "am".

This is what he does. He's caught out in a bold mistake and then, eyes darting to the left and right, upper lip sweating in a most Nixon-like way, he begins tap dancing like a house afire (And those of you who have ever seen a burning house tap dancing KNOW what I'm talking about, eh?).

Don ye now your sack cloth and rub the ashes into your thinning hair, Justicar, for you are SHAMED!

And AGAIN we see the violence inherent in the system ... I did not ONCE BOLD anything that should not have been bolded ... can you TRUST a man that would promulgate such a bald faced LIE? Does ANYTHING he say have any credence (or clearwater or that matter)? And do NOT get me started on revivals with him.

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />See what he does, my dear friends?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Just about to knock off work and I have a new slab of Bundy at home to be thankful for.

I actually have thanksgiving quite often throughout the year.

OMG. Speedy is a Bundy Pig.

I bet he drives a Holden, as well.

Noba. </font>