Can A German Find Happiness Without the Peng Challenge?

Lars

Ah'm gwin doon tae tha lower cesspool - doon tha dank tunnel an' hard laift tae tha gurgling swamp o' comfortable despair. Lookin' fer river gun boats an' such.

Ah need tae gi' back tae where Ah wunce belonged..

"Joe Shaw wha a mon wha' thought hae were a lassie....."

Speedy, di ye fancy bein' beaten lak a kindergarten triangle ain a scenario off tha CD? Somethin' small, say "Meet me a' Medjinah" or wha'ever tha feck at as? Let mae knoo laddie, an' Ah'll saind at along.

"As tha anythun tha' ye want?

As tha anythun tha' ye need?

Jus' call on mae, an' Ah'll saind at along,

Wi'....."

At stanks doon here.....

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by OGSF:

Speedy, di ye fancy bein' beaten lak a kindergarten triangle ain a scenario off tha CD? Somethin' small, say "Meet me a' Medjinah" or wha'ever tha feck at as? Let mae knoo laddie, an' Ah'll saind at along.

Sounds good, whatever you're saying.

And on another note are we sending that other silly sod to Coventry?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

And on another note are we sending that other silly sod to Coventry?

Nah, I think sending Boo to coventry is a bit harsh.

Oh...

You mean that OTHER silly sod?

Yeh OK. *shrug* </font>

Well, here I am, in sunny Kuwait, just south of the Iraqi border. I tell you, things sure are tough in this mans army. I expect to have the internet in my tent in a few days, which means I can proceed to show my tent mates just how inept you lot are at this little thing we call Combat Mission, or "How Seanachai embarrasses himself".

It is amazing, 6,000 miles away from home and I am still trying to crawl my way out of the cesspool. I blame Rune for no good reason but that he is an Illannoyingan. And I think I have found a new source of Mormon Wives, look, they are lining up for interviews.

09snap2burka,0.jpg

By the way, a fond hello or "marhaba" to the ladies of the pool. And if you ever have dusty little buggers begging for water at the side of your touring car, give a loud "imshee", wave a pistol in their general direction, and they will scatter like cockroaches in Joe Shaw's kitchen when he lights the kerosene lantern!!!

I am thinking of purchasing the services of a small Iraqi boy to follow Hiram around and whisk the flies away, but that is like telling the tide to stop coming in isn't it?

I can't really tout this area as the next tourist magnet, but where else can you be on the lookout for dead donkeys on the highway for fear that the insurgents have placed an Improvised Explosive Device inside of one in the hopes of killing your infidel ass?

No Good cavscout ,

Is it MY fault you took a wrong turn heading to see the packers [aka Cheeseheads] play? I understand one wasteland is like another, but you should have gottent he hint when the locals no longer said "Ya hey dere doncha know". I worry for you lad, make sure the pointy end of your weapon is pointed AT the enemy, not at yourself.

Oh, and for your further knowledge, that used Yugo you are driving around in, it is NOT an armoured vehicle.

Now go ahead and finish insulting Joebob, as he deserves it. I'd apply a (*Boot*) to you, but it appears the Army already did by where you are at.

Rune

Seriously, if you need something, ask here, I am sure we can get it sent to you. Keep your eyes scanning and your head down.

[ September 22, 2005, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

By the way, a fond hello or "marhaba" to the ladies of the pool. And if you ever have dusty little buggers begging for water at the side of your touring car, give a loud "imshee", wave a pistol in their general direction, and they will scatter like cockroaches in Joe Shaw's kitchen when he lights the kerosene lantern!!!

*Waves *

"Marhaba" to you too Cavscout

Be safe !

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I am in Hell.

The sign said "Welcome to Steubenville, Ohio." but the sign lied. This morning I am on my way to a deeper circle of Hell - Bowerston, OH.

Please, someone kill me before I have to leave the hotel room.

Ok everybody, line up! Lets be orderly about this...

Noba.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I am in Hell.

The sign said "Welcome to Steubenville, Ohio." but the sign lied. This morning I am on my way to a deeper circle of Hell - Bowerston, OH.

Please, someone kill me before I have to leave the hotel room.

Why are you in "Stupidville", Ohio? And why are you only an hour away from me and not buying me drinks?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oh, and Bowerston??? I actually had to look that one up. The largest town near it is Urichsville, which means that Bowerston is probably a flashing light near a convenience store.

In other words, a thriving metropolis to someone like Noba

I love flashing lights. We've got one in downtown Perth. Right over Simon Fox's's's window.

It says: WARNING: COMMONWEALTH GROG LIVES HERE

Noba.

The Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is BACK IN TOWN ... and he's NOT pleased.

I've seen my name bandied about here and there and the unrighteous should tremble ... actually the righteous should tremble too BECAUSE I'M GONNA TAKE NAMES AND KICK ASS!

Right after I complete my 85 page Facilitation Guide ... something not right about the fonts and pagination I think.

Joe

*PRIORITY ONE WARNING ALERT********************

Warning! Warning! Warning!

Today the Australian Football League 2005 Grand Final takes place.

Noba's team is in the grandfinal.

This means if his team wins, he's going to be an insufferable nong bastage (ie much like he is now) who's going to go on and on and on about the victory until the 2006 season.

If his team loses, he's going to wallow in the pits of dispair, and may even go into deep depression and stop posting here.

Join me here in wishing Noba's team a loss, because really we could all do with a good laugh.

This has been a public service notice.

[ September 23, 2005, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]