Gain Power & Domination with Mojo Peng Challenge Gris-Gris

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

I’m back.

What a letdown. Clearly the sharks in that part of the world aren't doing their job.

I know what! Why don't you take a cruise over to Australia? I think you'd fit right in...

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Tis now lunch, had a grilled cheese.

I miss my Mojito, ceviche, a nooner and then siesta...sigh…

You Danihoovian reprobate, my liquor cabinet is groaning under the weight of all my recently-acquired spoils.

I require aid in despoiling them. How about you, Papa Khann, and Seanachai at my place for some Saturday night gaming next weekend, the 23rd?

Originally posted by dalem:

Tis now lunch, had a grilled cheese.

I miss my Mojito, ceviche, a nooner and then siesta...sigh…

You Danihoovian reprobate, my liquor cabinet is groaning under the weight of all my recently-acquired spoils.

I require aid in despoiling them. How about you, Papa Khann, and Seanachai at my place for some Saturday night gaming next weekend, the 23rd? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

I’m back. At first glance, looks like you lot didn't screw up the world too badly while I was gone.

Think I could get by rather nicely with no TV, Internet, or newspapers as long as I was on a nice beach with a frig full of Superior.

Oh wait, I just did.

When it comes right down to it, the only really important question in Life is, “When’s Lunch”?

First an obligatory "You were gone?" regardless of whether or not some other dolt here beat me to it.

Fourthly, Lunch IS the most important meal of the day. And I have already made plans for lunch February 27th. That is the day the wife/owner of Nick's in Brookings, South Dakota makes Sour Cream Raisin pie. I got the last piece of it today.

Nick's is a burger joint. they make ONLY burgers. And pie. No fries, no slaw, no nuttin. Burgers. Small ones.

There are about 20 seats at a linoleum counter. You sit down, and Mrs Nick, {or Nick Jr (who looks about 70)} asks "How many?" while laying a slice of waxed paper in front of you to act as your plate. I asked for four. With cheese. She asked "What would you like on it? and when I didn't speak quickly enough she rattled off, I think, "Ketchup, mustard, relish, onions, pickles." To which I replied "Yes, please" just to keep things easy and moving along. My lunch companions ordered theirs and she hollered over to a daughter "13! 11 with cheese!"

Now, I did not try it, and probably wont ever try it but our host Lance said that you can ask for your burger "dipped." Seems that they take your bunned burger and dip the thing back into the hot fat from the grill... now I am an animal fat man from way back, with pig fat being my favorite, but something just doesn't seem quite right about that. Oh sure, I've fried bread in bacon fat before, and done other things like that, but I dunno, I just can't see me trying a Nick's burger dipped. Or am I just being a sissy?

You can get a fountain pop of many varieties, I went with the Mr Pibb. meh. And you can buy a bag of Dutch Kettle Chips in a variety of flavors.

I went with the jalapeno flavored, natch. With the 13 burgers, pie drinks chips and milkshakes for the four of us it was something like 32 American Dollars for lunch. that's a pretty good bargain.

Today I am sitting in the Sioux Falls airport, because my flight to O'Hairball has been canceled and I'm bumped to another one. My connecting flight in Chicago was also canceled, so instead of getting home around 5 o'clock tonight, I wont be in until after 10. Another long friggin day thanks to our fine flying friends at United.

I suppose the nooner is right out?

If Papa Khann drinks a lot of my stock and you wear that dress from your cruise a couple of years ago, not at all. </font>

I like being stuck in airports. I builds character. Mean, ugly, ornery, ill-tempered, I'll-kill-people-over-it-some-day, character, but character none-the-less.

The cow is worshiped in the Dakotas, It is worshiped by being lovingly stunned with a bolt to it's brain, carefully butchered down to its tenderest cuts, and cooked carefully in a multitude of delicious ways. I am a fervent worshiper at that bovine altar. Still a pig-man at heart, but the pig is not a jealous god, like some other coughjawehcough asshole gods I can think of. The pig doesn't mind at all if you worship the cow too.

Peng, I think that as you wing your way over the Minnesota coldscape tonight, you should cast a reverent glance downward for the pig-grokking Modern Cafe restaurant.

Is that where The Bard took me and Berli for breakfast? If so, I can go to my grave knowing that the pig does rule over all of breakfast land. Pork Fat is the Best Fat.

Thanks, I was about to insult you again. I need to find my CD for those and I dont know how long it will take. Im much more hoping t find a real time CM: Shock Force opponent. I havent thought about ww2 much in a long time and I have been thinking about modern war a lot lately. But I hope to find CMAK soon and will send a turn asap.

Sam

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I like being stuck in airports. I builds character. Mean, ugly, ornery, ill-tempered, I'll-kill-people-over-it-some-day, character, but character none-the-less.

The cow is worshiped in the Dakotas, It is worshiped by being lovingly stunned with a bolt to it's brain, carefully butchered down to its tenderest cuts, and cooked carefully in a multitude of delicious ways. I am a fervent worshiper at that bovine altar. Still a pig-man at heart, but the pig is not a jealous god, like some other coughjawehcough asshole gods I can think of. The pig doesn't mind at all if you worship the cow too.

Speaking of pigs...I have read recently that because of the rising prices of pork in China. Thieves have taken to hi-jacking shipments of pigs on rural highways, and selling the animals to the highest bidder for enormous profits.

The Chinese governemnt is so concerned, that it has talked about using the "National Pork Reserve" to increase pig populations and thus attempt to bring down the prices.

I guess you can forget about getting a ham on rye in Beijing.

Originally posted by cool breeze:

Thanks, I was about to insult you again. I need to find my CD for those and I dont know how long it will take. Im much more hoping t find a real time CM: Shock Force opponent. I havent thought about ww2 much in a long time and I have been thinking about modern war a lot lately. But I hope to find CMAK soon and will send a turn asap.

Sam

I'll play Shock Force, but it would have to be an email game.