Gain Power & Domination with Mojo Peng Challenge Gris-Gris

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Oh, one more thing, Boo. It should have read 'Dominance' instead of 'Domination'. You must have had a bit too much gris-gris the night before.

Michael

Hey! I read it right off the sticker on the Dr. Antoine LaFarble Purple Gris-Gris bag someone brought back to me after their trip to New Orleans a few years ago.

And if you can't believe Dr. Antoine, just who can you believe?

Oh, it's good to be back up and running at home.

The computer, I mean.

Since Rose got her new taser at Tasers-R-Us, I'm constantly running, dodging and diving.

And sometimes, if I'm a bit slow off the mark, writhing and screaming.

But that's not why I called you all here.

Have I mentioned my latest victories in the Game?

In the past two weeks I have completely trounced, mauled, flayed, stomped, eviscerated, pointed and laughed at both my former Squire, Nidan, and He For Whom The Thread of all Threads is named, the effervescent Peng.

Nidan was the attacker, with his corn fed Muricans and I was the stalwart pride of the Fatherland, and even with his armor superiority (He had some. I didn't), I still whomped him thoroughly, to the tune of 81-19.

Peng, for whatever reason, chose to be the Brits, while once again I blayed THE BADDIES.

I'll admit, a few times he had me worried, but he kept moving his ACs right into the line of fire of my AT guns, where they died miserable deaths.

Repeatedly.

Near the end, when I asked him if he'd like a cease fire and he refused, he attacked one platoon of conscripted Oompah band members with a full company of his troops.

He took them out... eventually, but only after a good portion of his brave lads were confused, frightened, and trying to write their last will and testaments on their horribly stained Y-fronts.

Final outcome: 76-24.

I stretched, cracked my knuckles and sighed with contentment.

Now, if I can only pull some kind of magical rabbit out of my hat against Leeeeeo, with his gamey Tiger on the biggest fecking hill on the map scenario... I'll have a neat hat trick.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Wouldn't you just rather a neat hat?

Isn't this sentence missing a transitive verb???

Let's see...

Wouldn't you just rather HAVE a neat hat?

Ah, yes...

That sounds better.

<small>Bloody Aussies and their inability to speak the Queen's English...</small>

Originally posted by dalem:

I think girls with Australian accents are yummy. Got any spares to send, you pooka-shell-wearing Paul Hoganites?

If I can be allowed to address the board on this subject the ones that we send overseas are the ones that have been given the purpose of infiltrating foreign societies with the purpose of clouding your judgement with their drunken siren tales. Corrupting anyone who comes in contact with them with fanciful tales of a land of endless sunshine and rivers of alcohol is not by accident.

Domination is not always apparent to those who are about to be subjected to it.

When your postman says 'no worries' you know the time is nigh.

I leave and wait.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Since Rose got her new taser at Tasers-R-Us, I'm constantly running, dodging and diving.

And sometimes, if I'm a bit slow off the mark, writhing and screaming.

Is this another of those curious pre-coital games you two play, or one of the much more understandable post-coital ones?

Michael

Originally posted by cool breeze:

Nidan1, I want to blow you up and shoot.

Sam

Dumb screenname. I mean, seriously dumb. Tedious, even. But everything else is there. His/Her/It's profile is the sort of thing to make Joe wring his hands in joy, while singing, shuffling and picking watermelon seeds out of his ears.

And who could argue with the sentiment?

Nidan, as an Olde One half in the bag on a Sunday evening, I command you (man, it makes me titter like a school girl to do that whole 'basso, commando, suffer not my wrath' sort of thing), to give this creature a game.

Or let it blow you up and shoot you.

It's all one to me.