Gain Power & Domination with Mojo Peng Challenge Gris-Gris

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three Reasons Why I Hate Boo Radley

- Tiger, Tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night.

- Speed of lightning, roar of thunder.

- Boo Radley is a large shambling caricature of a man who eats babies and befriends Irishmen.

- Boo Radley is not ashamed of being Boo Radley.

- One time we played this game, and there were ISU-152s, and they wouldn't shoot, and there was a result of some sort.

- In the right light, just around the eyes, he reminds me of Croda.

- No matter how many Eagles Commander Koenig crashed, they never seemed to run out.

- Queen to Queen's Level Six.

- There is the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat, and the stark, raving terror that is Boo Radley.

Okay, so the newest Rifftrax is The Matrix: Reloaded.

I find a copy at Best Buy for $10.00 and pick it up last week.

Tonight I download the Rifftrax and burn the CD.

I light a fire, pour a drink, stoke up a cigar, and lean back.

Holy mother-luvin keeRYST, this movie is a million times worse than I'd remembered.

And I remember thinking it sucked fetid donkey-dong.

I'm only halfway through.

Talk about sequels that Never Should Have Been Made.

Yick.

Originally posted by dalem:

- Tiger, Tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night.

- Speed of lightning, roar of thunder.

- Boo Radley is a large shambling caricature of a man who eats babies and befriends Irishmen.

- Boo Radley is not ashamed of being Boo Radley.

- One time we played this game, and there were ISU-152s, and they wouldn't shoot, and there was a result of some sort.

- In the right light, just around the eyes, he reminds me of Croda.

- No matter how many Eagles Commander Koenig crashed, they never seemed to run out.

- Queen to Queen's Level Six.

- There is the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat, and the stark, raving terror that is Boo Radley.

Hello. I'm Boo Radley and I approve of this message.

Originally posted by dalem:

- In the mirror he is Yeldar Oob

- His tortured wit keeps crashing the innernets in Guam and the Republic of Kiribati.

- Most Pengers don't remember why they find him mildly annoying.

- When provoked he reminds me of... Err. He's never provoked.

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

- In the mirror he is Yeldar Oob

- His tortured wit keeps crashing the innernets in Guam and the Republic of Kiribati.

- Most Pengers don't remember why they find him mildly annoying.

- When provoked he reminds me of... Err. He's never provoked. </font>

Originally posted by Bugged:

Two things...

I liked Air Supply when I was 12 years old. But even then, I hid the cassettes in my dresser drawer so that none of my friends would find out. I strategically placed my John Cougar, Rick Springfield and Olivia Newton-John cassettes in plain view so as to quash any suspicions. Air Supply is the only group that I have ever felt a sense of shame for listening to.

Happy Birthday, Boo.

Is it shameful to admit that one of the first cassettes I ever bought was Bachmann-Turner Overdrive?

We all have secrets...

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Seriously, when I was living in the motel last winter, there often wasn't a lot to do but watch tv. And no, I never watched her show, but sometimes I would be changing channels and would come upon her doing her closing number with her band. I'd usually only catch the last thirty seconds or so, but just based on that, it didn't seem so bad. I mean, compared to most teenaged bands, they sounded pretty damned good. I guess the producers of the show sank a lot of bread into getting good musicians and songwriters. Still, a lot of performers have had a lot of bread invested in them who didn't come off as well.

Michael

So, is this just a final echo of the summer you spent living with the two guys from 'Menudo', you annoying, aging bastard?

Originally posted by Lars:

I’m back. At first glance, looks like you lot didn't screw up the world too badly while I was gone.

Think I could get by rather nicely with no TV, Internet, or newspapers as long as I was on a nice beach with a frig full of Superior.

Oh wait, I just did.

When it comes right down to it, the only really important question in Life is, “When’s Lunch”?

Arsehole. Give better notice of your movements. Kechberger actually called me up to check if you were all right. Didn't give a ****e about me, just wanted to know if you were out of town.

I've known him how fecking long? First threatened to kill him when we dumped his drunk roommate into bed in October of 1977?

Hasn't heard from me in months, calls to see if you're okay, maybe out of town?

Bastard.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

TO Peng

Do they use cowmeat? Aren't cows sacred out there in the Dakotas.....or somefink?

Yes, cows are sacred. Especially in the Dakotas.

It is important for the inhabitants to always make sure that the cow that they loved, as a young man, hasn't been made into a burger that they may have eaten.

That seems fair.

Originally posted by cool breeze:

Thanks, I was about to insult you again. I need to find my CD for those and I dont know how long it will take. Im much more hoping t find a real time CM: Shock Force opponent. I havent thought about ww2 much in a long time and I have been thinking about modern war a lot lately. But I hope to find CMAK soon and will send a turn asap.

Sam

How to put this?

You need to shove yourself up your own arse, with people waving, and laughing, and demonstrating the sort of stupid behaviour that is only tolerated when it's like a 'family movie' thing.

Can't believe I didn't tell Nidan to piss upon you from a considerable height from the get-go.

Gods stuff me right up the arse of the Goddess, but I grow increasingly tired of tourists.

Ah, well. I guess everyone gets a bit testy here at the harsh, arse-end of winter in the Upper Northland.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Now, now, now....let us not be quick with the sharp words Olde Joe . I have seen fit to take this young lad under my wing by giving him a game or two.

Perhaps with some teaching, and a little corporal punishment now and then, I can mold him into a respectable memeber of this Forum.

You shall all see what wisdom lies within my madness.

Hope, that springs eternal.

Madness, that always looks for a place to roost.

Stupid buggers that find someone to stand up for them.

Berli and Peng, they stood up for me.

They'll spend at least another decade standing down for that.

Goofy bastards. Makes you feel...good.