Seanachai the Headless Peng Challenger

Originally posted by Breakthrough:

The good fellowship which is always a trademark of the Peng thread will live on forever!

WTF!. Are you a boy-scout from the United Nations.. Do as many drugs as you can, as soon as possible.

This is Peng. We honor the flash of a knife blade in some darkened, putrid backstreet.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

The two daughters that took the trip out to the vessel with me were suitably impressed with the boat

Because they thought it was a super-sized floating clothing store.

Imagine their disappointment when they discovered otherwise.

Peng,

You were impressed by that? The ships of the gator fleet suck, they have always sucked and they will always suck. I've been on just about every class, and sucking is what they do best. Doesn't help that the cream of navel officers do NOT get assigned to the gator fleet.

*gator fleet = amphibious assault vessels

Turns are out. dalem, Seanachai and Leeo may feel suitably honored.

Joe, telling me that you want my piccy for something that will make Seanachai happy is, umm, creepy.

It conjures up the same feelings of unease and revulsion I get when I think about dalem sitting on his porch every Halloween, dressed as an A-Wing (no X-wing for him!), and offering special candy to certain young girls.

In any event, I should have one to you by the end of the weekend. Or somefink.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

...{snipped}...

It conjures up the same feelings of unease and revulsion I get when I think about dalem sitting on his porch every Halloween, dressed as an A-Wing (no X-wing for him!), and offering special candy to certain young girls.

...{snipped}...

Steve

Could be worse, he could NOT be dressed up as an A-Wing ... if you get my drift.

Joe

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Rleete makes mead, he just doesn't send any out...

And for that you can thank the rat bastards at homeland insecurity. I could mail the makings of a bomb to anywhere, but let the stupid feckers at the post orifice hear the bottle slosh a bit, and it's package refused.

Sorry, but you just aren't worth risking a stretch in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for a bottle of homebrew.

Incidently, Seanachai, your oh so honest review of my product (I slave over a hot stove all day, and this is the thanks I get?) isn't about to get you on the list, either. Too bad, the last batch of cherry melomel was quite well received by the neighbors.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

That is why, despite your actual contributions...

Really? Care to let us know when he makes the first one? Probably none of us will live that long, but there is always the slightest chance.

Better buy an overcoat for Berli. Chances are, hell will freeze over before sonorous Dorosh makes a contribution.

Personally, I'm betting the fruit fly will evolve into a flame breathing dragon first.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

(Shut up Boo Radley, yes I still owe you a CMAK turn, you may expect it when hell freezes over. Until then when I want your opinion I'll issue a 14 page proclamation requesting it.)

Real nice. Oh, real FECKING nice!

Whenever you E-mail me and say, Oh Boo, please, please, pretty please can you send me a sound file with all of your splendid sound effects, I really think they're wonderful!!!

XOXO,

Joe"

I say, "Hey, no problem. I'm always happy to help out."

And you come back with this kind of an attitude.

Real. Nice.

And who the hell let HIM in anyway, not Boo Radley ... (although the question could reasonably be asked as well) don't we have enough GooberNationals in here already? And a freaking FINN? By the way, somebody needs to come up with a good name for him. The best I could come up with was Splurgi and that really sucks.

Joe

How about "Floozy"?

Upon what point did we leave our little tussle in the bustle (and the ignaceous and sedimentary) contre' temps?

That's my butchering, and I'm sticking by it.

I do not recall if you owe me a turn in this poor CMAK drek of an oven-baked field over which I've had to riddle you're brave lads with softball-sized holes, or you surrendered. Please fix or do sumfink about my understanding. You may want to call in a neurologist (or perhaps, astrologist (mayhap, a vet would serve (I almost said serf, but really, what's the point in that) best)).

<small>P.S.- I've been drinking.</small>

Originally posted by Leeo:

Upon what point did we leave our little tussle in the bustle (and the ignaceous and sedimentary) contre' temps?

...erm... Ah, it's the second door to the left, Miss.

That's my butchering, and I'm sticking by it.

...er... You go girl?

I do not recall if you owe me a turn in this poor CMAK drek of an oven-baked field over which I've had to riddle you're brave lads with softball-sized holes, or you surrendered. Please fix or do sumfink about my understanding. You may want to call in a neurologist (or perhaps, astrologist (mayhap, a vet would serve (I almost said serf, but really, what's the point in that) best)).

You talkin' to me? You TALKIN' to ME???

I sent you a turn last evening. I have not surrendered.

<small>P.S.- I've been drinking.</small>

I'll inform the media.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Peng,

You were impressed by that? The ships of the gator fleet suck, they have always sucked and they will always suck. I've been on just about every class, and sucking is what they do best. Doesn't help that the cream of navel officers do NOT get assigned to the gator fleet.

*gator fleet = amphibious assault vessels

Of course to a Marine it is a grubby scow crewed by the lowest form of Naval scum. What else is new?

Here is one of the risks of allowing Seanachai into one's home:

Sometimes, during a heated game of Sword of Rome betwixt He, Me, Lars, and Papa Khann, he emerges from my bathroom and announces that his urine is now colored orange, and perhaps "something is seriously wrong with that."

Originally posted by dalem:

Sometimes, during a heated game of Sword of Rome betwixt He, Me, Lars, and Papa Khann, he emerges from my bathroom and announces that his urine is now colored orange, and perhaps "something is seriously wrong with that."

Having met Seanachai, I assume your floor is now also... orange

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Having met Seanachai, I assume your floor is now also... orange </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

It comes from imbibing that "fruit drink" that McDonald's donates by the metric gallon to local sporting events - for children under 14 years of age. I think they give him a couple of litres just so he'll promise to stop hanging around the parking lot. A free drink is a free drink, to a gnome.

Still, if I do make it to the dalem household some day, I'll bring disposable flip-flops. Lots of them. Though my feet have been enduring a lengthy hardening training just having to cope with my own bathroom floors. They can take on just about anything.

<big><big>aaahhOOOgah! ... aaahhOOOgah!</big></big>

The Justicar's AARs!

Well lads it's been a tense few days battling it out in the hills and villages of Syria but your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is fighting on YOUR behalf to uphold the glory of the Mutha Beautiful Thread.

In my first game with Berli, as he explained in a separate thread, the scenario (Allah's Fist) was CLEARLY flawed and my defeat, while overwhelming, was CLEARLY the result of a flawed scenario ... I may have mentioned that it was flawed.

In our SECOND game, however, (Al Huqf Engagement) my US forces are driving forward against intense Syrian opposition but a couple of (alleged) "pathfinding" problems that Berli reported has so far resulted in the anhilation of one entire squad and the mortal wounding of at least another. He also reports that his squads either won't follow orders or refuse to take orders ... well, would YOU take orders from Berli?

MY men, OTOH, appear to find MY orders superbly consistent with sound tactical doctrine and have cheerfully and successfully followed every command given.

Clearly THIS scenario is fair and balanced.

I'm theoretically playing a much larger scenario (Al Huqf Engagement) against the SSN Sturgeon (that's not bad ... not great but not bad) since he BEGGED and PLEADED for the opportunity to play me ... well, who would NOT eh lads? I say theoretically since I've not seen a turn from him since August 3rd. In that scenario, which I also suspect is fatally flawed, he's doing better than expected though he hasn't yet really entered the town when the strength of my forces will tell the tale.

Finally I'm playing an old CMBO friend (if an Outerboarder) Mark Ezra (not not butchered since he IS a friend) in ATGM Ambush. So far I'm making progress in the small fight but it's touch and go ... as Mark put it, it's a real cat and mouse scenario.

A few issues have shown up but nothing that's even remotely a show stopper and I'm enjoying the game very much.

Joe

The pretty pictures on the preceding page must come down for a bit. Some trouble with one of these infernal computing machines has me swapping drives around and doing troubleshooty things. So sorry. I am tempted to act as if the whole shebang is completely un-recoverable and therefore coercing the spousal unit into a new desktop machine, then secretly restoring all of her stuff. She's so bloody cheapminded about computing equipment. Thinks I can **** out flux capacitors or something. The damnable thing is a mish-mash of parts ranging in age from 6 months to 7 years. No, not the wife, the computer that's broken. I may be sick, but I'm not a short-eyes.

And runyon, I'm in no mood. run along and have your nads torn off in a horrific accident or something, eh? there's a good lad.