Seanachai the Headless Peng Challenger

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bunyip:

Ok that's it demote all the Justiciars.

Without the rules this cesspool will turn into a muddy puddle!

Some may claim that'd be an improvement but they can SOD OFF!

For the love of God and all that is good and pure, go. Leave now and forever and let us be. You bundrip, have turned out to be nothing more than a zit on the "butt" of a big fat sweaty man. Now take your furry little buns and hop the heck out of here before you proceed to make more of mess of things.

I think its cute the way Bungdrip runs around trying to be 'in the gang' except with no real clue as to which clique he should attach.

"should I be a Goth, or a surfie, or a stoner, or a geek, or a jock? Oh I'm sooo confused, I just wanna BELONG"

Sorry for the post in the old thread... here is my new reply to Bunnydrip:

I have nothing to add, save you can all SOD OFF.

Bunnydrip... I will be out of town wining and dining the Mrs. of 25 years. Did you load up a game and send me the fiery, bit-laden exudate?

If so, I will reply in a few days. If not, you have a few days to reflect on the grave injuries you have visited upon me. If after this careful reflection you see, as I do, what is proper and best form for a gentlemen, then you will apologize. If you elect to do so, please post back here and remember to be humble and genuine.

I await either a first turn or a sincere retraction of your previous mis-quotation of my dulcet, yet head-busting prose.

COH

Originally posted by CupOHemlock:

Sorry for the post in the old thread... here is my new reply to Bunnydrip:

I have nothing to add, save you can all SOD OFF.

Bunnydrip... I will be out of town wining and dining the Mrs. of 25 years. Did you load up a game and send me the fiery, bit-laden exudate?

If so, I will reply in a few days. If not, you have a few days to reflect on the grave injuries you have visited upon me. If after this careful reflection you see, as I do, what is proper and best form for a gentlemen, then you will apologize. If you elect to do so, please post back here and remember to be humble and genuine.

I await either a first turn or a sincere retraction of your previous mis-quotation of my dulcet, yet head-busting prose.

COH

Now THAT is post worthy of the CessPool. Notice that he appears to "get" the concept of mangling names of SSNs (appropriate since he IS one) with his use of "bunnydrip" which I admit hadn't occured to me. The fact that it belittles Bundrip is just icing on the cake.

Time will tell of course, but I think CupOSoup shows some promise.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Time will tell of course, but I think CupOSoup shows some promise.

Joe

Oh, good. I can see right now that our beloved Just-a-card is lining the lad up for Squiredom.

Yes, it won't be long before we see the poor wee bugger wandering around the Pool, his clothes all wet and befouled from Joe's near misses with the piss bucket, his eyes vacant and wearing a faintly haunted look...

Hmmm.

Well, really, no different than he is now, truth be told.

Careful now, CupOSoup could be one of them thar assmonkeys, I been hearing 'bout. Seems thet're in plague proportions out there on the board. Best rustle up the old shoot'in iron, a fella can't be too careful these days.

I used to have a bassmonkey affixed to a plastic plaque upon my wall. Upon the pushing of certain buttons, it would randomly spout some self-ignobling repartee's that supposed to be witty or funny, but instead grated upon the ears in mechanical repetition.

Much like some of the flood of bassmonkey currently infesting the Outre' Boards.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Careful now, CupOSoup could be one of them thar assmonkeys, I been hearing 'bout. Seems thet're in plague proportions out there on the board. Best rustle up the old shoot'in iron, a fella can't be too careful these days.

Could be, could be there. That BowlofPee talks all la de da.

Dulcet - [Alteration (influenced by Latin dulcis) of Middle English doucet, from Old French, diminutive of douce, feminine of doux, sweet, from Latin dulcis.]
Surrender monkey dego talk there, that's what that is. My, my, the New South just ain't the same, is it?

{***spits chaw on Seanachai's head***}

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

From henceforth, I shall also be known as The Lord of Bedside Manor.

As an univited guest, I think it is my duty to point how how much more appropriate The Lord of Bedside Manwhores may be.

I'm just saying...

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

From henceforth, I shall also be known as The Lord of Bedside Manor.

As an univited guest, I think it is my duty to point how how much more appropriate The Lord of Bedside Manwhores may be.

I'm just saying... </font>

Hooboy, this has been one of the best days on the forum in YEARs!

Watching BUM$SLAPPER commit Seppuku out there has been a hoot.

I'm orf to beddybyes now so the rest of you idjits, play nice with assmonkey-boy.....

Hooboy, this has been one of the best days on the forum in YEARs!

I'm orf to beddybyes now so the rest of you idjits, play nice with assmonkey-boy.....

I wants to skewer him, but I wants slightly more not to be banned.

I think its cute the way Bungdrip runs around trying to be 'in the gang' except with no real clue as to which clique he should attach.

"should I be a Goth, or a surfie, or a stoner, or a geek, or a jock? Oh I'm sooo confused, I just wanna BELONG"

I should attach to a clique? ah that's where I've been going wrong all these years, fancy thinking for myself, finding my own way, learning the lessons, what a waste of time.

You can keep your labels, I'm just to here to enjoy myself, not prop up a fragile ego.

My favorite from that thread has to be Sergei...

when you say something silly and are proven to have done so, never admit that you were wrong. That would show weakness! Rather, attack the French. That always confuses people from seeing your idiocy

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Yes, the word "was" explained why there was no turn then, but does sodd-all to explain why I have no turn now.

Oh... well, you have no turn now because you haven't looked in your IN box you neutron-star dense misanthrope. </font>