I see Peng people challenging around like regular people

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I'm here, just to annoy. That's who i am right now.

Sturmsebber send something to Joe... I wanna know what a Belgian sounds like... so I can kick the shins of the next one I hear

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I have returned from the Far North. My legs are sunburnt, and you lot are gormless idjits.

Sunburn? You call that sunburn? You can't call it sunburn until it's equivalent to 1000 X-ray exposures.

Err, what's a gorm? </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I'm here, just to annoy. That's who i am right now.

Sturmsebber send something to Joe... I wanna know what a Belgian sounds like... so I can kick the shins of the next one I hear </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Deep down inside, we're all french.

I believe you meant to say "Deep down inside we all hate the French". They are kind of like Australians. </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

do da do da

Nah. But I am not surprised that France won't help get the insurgents out of Iraq. Hell, in the forties they wouldn’t help get the Germans out of Paris! </font>

Inter-familial dustups came be both unseemly and entertaining, thus we present, courtesy of House Lex

Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 4:38 PM

To: JDMorse

Just to get this straight, are you agreeing to a ‘Cesspool game’ (with an AAR in return for regular postings at the 'Pool) or a ‘normal game’ (no AAR, no or few postings at the ‘Pool needed)?

JDMorse, Official Lawyer (Emeritis) of the Peng Challenge Threads & Founder of House Lex ~ Arch foe of the Rule of the Justicate, responds:

Peng on a Stick Boy! Are you of our House or scum sucking boot licking serf! Of course it’d be a pool battle. Jez-us, what sort of mealy mouthed tongue split low life drudge have you become. Sheeeeet boy you almost sound……ack…………polite. Concerned for my feelings like. I will obviously have to pound your ever scrofulous and putrescent sack of pus up one side and down to throw at the feet of Peng and denounce and banish you from our lineage unless you grow a pair (which in your case maybe an anatomical oddity)

So unless you shape up and show you belong, don’t bother me. And be sure to gently pull that ‘item’ from out of your boot,…and er the one behind your back, tucked in your pants as well. Not down your front ya piece o’ ****e boy. Stop twirlin’ yerself like a bitch in heat, the shiv at the rear of your pants, or have ye gone and messed yerself again…………….

HOOOOOLY MACKERAL, ANDY! Look who be here! It's our very own Papa, come back to smack some sense into the youngster!

Lawdy, Lawdy!

How you doing, old man?

"Arch foe of the Rule of the Justicate", eh?

I knew I got the gift from somewheres.

Break out the good stuff. It's party time.

Originally posted by jdmorse:

... {blah, blah, blah} ...

JDMorse, Official Lawyer (Emeritis) of the Peng Challenge Threads & Founder of House Lex ~ Arch foe of the Rule of the Justicate, responds:

...{yada, yada, yada, like we care} ...

Now look you here jdmorse, you're right about one thing and wrong about the other ... you are right that you are Emeritus ... not to be confused with something or someone OF merit ... and of course, you're also wrong about that since you, a LAWYER for the luv of Gawd, can't spell Emeritus.

You've passed on! You are no more! You have ceased to be! You've expired and gone to meet your maker!

You're a stiff! Bereft of life, You rest in peace! If you hadn't been nailed to the perch you'd be pushing up the daisies! Your metabolic processes are now history! You're off the twig!

You've kicked the bucket, you've shuffled off your mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

YOU ARE AN EX-CESSPUDLIAN!!

THAT'S what it means to be Emeritus ... pray continue in that capacity.

As to the second part, to wit:

Arch foe of the Rule of the Justicate
I do not RULE here Sirrah, the Olde Ones rule and I serve at their pleasure. In THAT you are as wrong as one man (or even one LAWYER) can be.

Joe

p.s. Mind you Sir Sir 37mm has been a bit mealy mouthed lately, I attribute it to my moral victory in our current battle.

Joe, Latin was never something I cared for except "In vino veritas" , and you always were a stuck up priss.

As for my 'appearance' I refer you to Mozart's Don Giovanni...

Giovanni opens the door himself to reveal the statue of the Commendatore. ("Don Giovanni! a cenar teco m'invitasti" - Don Giovanni! To dine with you you've invited me). It exhorts the careless villain to repent of his wicked lifestyle, but Giovanni adamantly refuses. The statue sinks into the earth and drags Giovanni with him. Hellfire surrounds Don Giovanni as he is carried below.
Seems appropriate, villain, yet I have coalecesed in this place to meet Sir 37mm, descendant of our house in a martial contest ot cunning guile/bile and spittle. To take this into the purview of The Others, outsiders all, speaks of Heresy. Are you speaking Heresy, shall we try you as witch, antichrist and a bollock?

Leave us now, I await the supplications of young Master 37mm

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

HOOOOOLY MACKERAL, ANDY! Look who be here! It's our very own Papa, come back to smack some sense into the youngster!

Lawdy, Lawdy!

How you doing, old man?

"Arch foe of the Rule of the Justicate", eh?

I knew I got the gift from somewheres.

Break out the good stuff. It's party time.

You may approach and kiss the House signet, however empty your pockets before you approach, there's a good boy Boo