Dr.Goodale's Diet: Cheery Waffles with Molten TNT!!!!

Sergei

GRARARARARRAGGHGHGAG!!! Oh no you don't, maggot!!! You thought you could sneak into our group photo, did ya?!? You didn't think you'd stand out in that frilly white dress?? Or maybe the attention is what you were after, eh, ya wee prancing Belgian?

Now get back to that hellhole you came from with that Sir what sent ya and his 37mm that has you all a-twitter.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still here you bags of pus.

I just got back from a three-week Civil War vacation.

Pictures and such to follow when I get back to work next week.

Stupid Sickles. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And how is it Grant gets saddled with the "Butcher" label after Cold Harbor but Lee skates over The Charge?

I'm sure wwb will be around shortly to enlighten me.

As Paula said, "I don't know anything about fighting but sending people across that field was just crazy!"

Hardy har. :mad:

I need some help from one of our American friends. I want to order a new car stereo and I want to get it from Crutchfield. (Cheaper than Canadian sites, since you get all the hardware, wiring harness, etc. for free with your purchase, plus great customer service)

Problem is, they don't ship to Canada. :mad: I was thinking I could get around that by shipping it to a CMer's house and have them "redirect" it to me. I would cover the cost of the shipping, plus enough to get a case of wobbly pop for your troubles.

Any takers?

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Hardy har. :mad:

I need some help from one of our American friends. I want to order a new car stereo and I want to get it from Crutchfield. (Cheaper than Canadian sites, since you get all the hardware, wiring harness, etc. for free with your purchase, plus great customer service)

Problem is, they don't ship to Canada. :mad: I was thinking I could get around that by shipping it to a CMer's house and have them "redirect" it to me. I would cover the cost of the shipping, plus enough to get a case of wobbly pop for your troubles.

Any takers?

will be along shortly after you install it. What kind of VW owner are you? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Peter Stormare is a genius.

Consider....

Gaear Grimsrud in Fargo.

CARL

... You c'n'ave my truck. I'mtakin' a Shiera.

GRIMSRUD

We split that.

CARL

HOW THE F*CK DO WE SHPLITTA F*CKIN' CAR? Ya dummy! Widda f*ckin' chainshaw?

Wolfgang in the unpimp my VW commercials:

"Representing Deutschland."

and my personal favourite, Slippery Pete in Seinfeld:

"Well, I need a battery for this kind of a job. Can I at least steal a battery?"

I rest my case.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Ahem, this is Axe re: Wartime Command (March 2005):

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Five bucks says this never sees the light of day.

BWAHAHAHAAAHAA!! Cough up, maggot! And where are those Civil War trip pics? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by _Arse_:

I'm still here you bags of pus.

Boohoo.

You should've just stayed on your Civil War vacation instead. :mad: :mad:

The other day I saw the Confederate flag on a window in here. Came to think that what glory is there in flying a flag of a cause which fought for the slavery, among other things ? :mad:

All the Confederate-lovers should be slathered in unstable Civil War-era TNT and sent to the Middle East for a nice vacation under the hot sun. I hear Iraq's quite nice this timeof the year. Plenty of 'mericuns too, if you're scared of furriners. :mad: :mad:

[ July 28, 2006, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen_2 ]

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

No-TNT chuckin' maggots, the lot of ya. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sigh...

I’d advise that you give it up already… these death throes have become quite unseemly… however if you require another Cesspooler to post here & help bring you a little closer to the magic number* then, well, I’m here for you ya freak or freaks...

* The worst of it, is not that it has taken you 10 months to get to this point, but that half of the posts in this thread have been by Cesspoolers anyway... without us you'd still be on page 6 or sumfink!