Dr.Goodale's Diet: Cheery Waffles with Molten TNT!!!!

Sergei

Originally posted by _Axe_:

P.S. megadeath = unit of fatality equal to one million deaths

As in, combined I have caused Pseudosimonds, Dave, Watson & Crick, and Snarker 600 megadeaths in my CM career. :mad:

I think your brain cells have taken a similar amount of punishment. Enjoy your Pilsener Urkel, maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by _Axe_:

Day off.

I think I shall drink a few glasses (litres, firkins, pecks, pipes, aams, hogsheads, gills, fifths, tuns, kilderkins, rundlets, mutchkins, thirdendeals) of Pilsner Urquell, which I discovered while in Chicago. Then a golf tournament tomorrow.

double-you-effing-00t!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. megadeath = unit of fatality equal to one million deaths

As in, combined I have caused Pseudosimonds, Dave, Watson & Crick, and Snarker 600 megadeaths in my CM career. :mad:

GRRAAARGH! :mad: :mad:

Sounds like you drank the beer with 'shroom juice, maggot! :mad: :mad:

The proper statement would be, "As in, combined, Pseudosimonds, Dave, Watson & Crick, and Snarker have caused 600 megadeaths in my CM career. As a matter of fact, the only chance I have to win is when Paula intercepts the turns and randomly moves stuff."

Yeah, I know, I'm still indivisible-like. My 'puter went belly up ages ago and I'm just getting around to getting a new one. On the bright side, it's made me VERY angryolized and I found out I have kids! They're 9, 7, and 4 and the woman who claims to be my wife says they've been in the house that long.

• 2 weeks later...

With the introduction of gunpowder, the trebuchet lost its place as the siege engine of choice to the cannon.

The last recorded military use was by Hernán Cortés, at the 1521 siege of the Aztec capital Tenochtitlán.

Accounts of the attack note that its use was motivated by the limited supply of gunpowder.

The attempt was reportedly unsuccessful: the first projectile landed on the trebuchet itself, destroying it.

Bwahahahahaha!

Well, it seems my burn-out is coming to an end :mad: I would like to, if possible, continue my games versus Pseudo and Sergei. If either of you would like to continue our battles you will have to send the last file you have(since I've deleted all of my pbem files), and then I will have to remember my password(s).

If they don't want to play, or if I can't remember the password(s), then consider this an offer for a new game versus anyone(including the previously mentioned knuckle-heads). I want the battle to be a CMBB scenario or operation of atleast medium size(preferably atleast 3,000+ points per side), and I want it to be attack/defend. I don't care about any of the other particulars.

Lets go, Maggots, my anger grows by the day, and thus so does the degree of your annihilation/humiliation :mad: :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Sodding maggots.

I've started working out, so newly-chucked TNT reaches whole new heights before raining down upon you miserable sods.

I've also been trying to reawaken my CMBB-habit, and at the moment am doing a scenario featuring Wittmann in his Tiger-tank.

I'm supposed to assault this open map with my 4 Tigers, two platoons of Pz IV's and a company of motorized infantry.

When I started the battle I nervously awaited for the first ambush. And waited. And waited.

The first contact was some measly ATR slash ATG killing a half-track.

He was taken care of. Swiftly and with anger.

One of my Tigers has also destroyed three T-34 m43's, singlehandedly. Those tintanks probably had zero chance of a kill.

It's not been too exciting so far...

Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to not to follow it. Maggot. :mad:

GGGRRRRRAAAAAHHHHH !!!!

This morning at work I had frikkin' Tina Turner singing in my head.

It can't get much worse than Tina Turner in your head at 4 am. :mad:

I've begun a PBEM with a long time opponent of mine. We've had some good battles between us. It's good to be back (again).

Look at him go, so many presses of the keyboard per minute !

No, he's WAY out of my league. And so, I would expect, yours too.

:mad:

I got a minor victory over the AI in the Wittmann scenario. Out of my 4 Tigers, one was destroyed by an SU-122, one by mines, one immobilized by mines. 3 Pz IV G's died.

Embarrassing. redface.gif

My noble and wise master Sir37mm of the sacred and exhaulted Pool has asked me to be extremely annoying towards all the vermin that can be found in this thread. Now, i'm not a name-calling person, and i'm just too eloquent and learned for any of you to even get a glimpse of my true wittyness.

so i'm just going to hold you lot the proverbial mirror:

06_finland_2006_text.jpg

I think my job here has been done.

I leave you all flabbergasted and with my utter contempt,

Sturmy