Dr.Goodale's Diet: Cheery Waffles with Molten TNT!!!!

Sergei

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Runs in, lobs a flaming bag of poo and then runs out...

Well, that certainly could have been worse. Boo might have stayed. I'd better check the bag to see which <font size=1 font color =pink>penguin</font> Boo set on fire. Possibly it's Mace, who while extremely flammable has done me the occasional favor. If it's him I'll use a croquet mallet or baseball bat to beat out the flames.

Happy belated birthday to that young whippersnapper Seanachai. Wait a minute - a flaming bag of poo; a thoroughly soused Seanachai too near his birthday cake and 50 candles - could there be a connection? What's Occam's Razor say? tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by Soddball:

Sup bidges? Sad to see some of you pitiful excuses for humanity are still breathing. Gawd, you revolt me.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

All you have to do to solve your problem is to stop breathing.

</font>

Guest Mike

I find twice is normally enough .....even for a <small>penguin</small> - but if you need me to then I'm sure I could manage once more...

Axe, congratulations on becoming the poster child for Canadian road rage. We're all mighty proud of you. Just wait until the road construction gets into full swing and see what that does to the traffic flow. By the way, the traffic didn't look all that bad to me. I figured in Canada you might try some inspired alternative to just widening the roads.

I downloaded 1848 last night. While I know absolutely nothing about the situation or history of this particular fight, it looks interesting since it has PBEM. After I try the tutorial once or twice a challenge will be forthcoming for any of you maggots who are vaguely aware history existed before 1939. Make way for the conquering Hungarians with seige guns! :D:D

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Oh, and I've had dozens of calls from the ladies wanting a piece of the Axeman.

You should oblige them. In fact you should start lopping off pieces and mailing them right away...but you might want to auction off that ugly lump above your torso.

It would make a nice center piece in some lucky gals living room....or horror house. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

I figured in Canada you might try some inspired alternative to just widening the roads.

Like double-decker roads? Or maybe loosening up the traffic laws to allow for combat commuting? At least that way some of us would get to work on time. </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

I downloaded 1848 last night. ... After I try the tutorial once or twice a challenge will be forthcoming for any of you maggots who are vaguely aware history existed before 1939.

I'm sure you've got fond memories of your date of birth, 1848, old man.

The rest of us couldn't give a sh... :mad:

Don't give up yet on CM:SF, though. I reckon the infantry-battles should kick a$$. :mad:

Not that interested in the armour-bits, but the new engine should make infantry-combat that much more interesting !

Allahu Akbar ! Allahu Akbar !

Work? Aren't you still a student?

Well, while you were off blowing my CAA membership money on trips to Vancouver and whining about how tough it is to drive a car slowly down the highway, I was off finishing my degree. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And, no, I didn't get to that turn last night. I'm still handling calls from agents and starlets.

They're trying to get through to you that the restraining orders aren't a prank?

Guest Mike
Originally posted by Dave H:

I downloaded 1848 last night. .....After I try the tutorial once or twice a challenge will be forthcoming for any of you maggots who are vaguely aware history existed before 1939.

Like you for example?

Coolest...basement....ever.

Although I'm sure all the new-fangled technology will no doubt scare and confuse Dave.

Some of my all time favourites!

Tempest!

Battlezone!

Sea Wolf!

The wet-behind-the-ears ones are so smug, especially after they've recently had their 15 minutes of fame. This basement looks exactly like a small-scale copy of the old video arcades where I spent so many, many dollars. I was known to take afternoons off from work to spend at the arcade, force feeding all those quarters and/or tokens into the slots. Those of you immature slugs who were still getting your Pampers changed at the time may be a bit fuzzy about that period. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif