Dr.Goodale's Diet: Cheery Waffles with Molten TNT!!!!

Sergei

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike

I'm sure that was positive for you.

But it is completely outweighed by thousands of us not having to put up with Axle posts.

It was a win-win really.

Care to win again?!

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Tsk tsk.

First post in this thread : 28th Nov.

Pathetic. Even by YOUR standards. :mad:

And absolutely OUTSTANDING by your standards, right. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I blame it all on Keke. :D

PS You're absolutely correct. The Cheery Waffle Thread as we once knew it has left the building. This is, with any luck, the last one. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by Dave H:

<font size=6 font color=pink>GOOD AFTERNOON, MAGGOTS!!</FONT>

That shade of pink is almost as pretty as the shade you chose to wear for that special day, you limp-wristed doofus.

When is a new feckin' game coming out? I can't say that I disagree with Dave H's decision to give away his CM disks. My God....did I just validate Dave? My life has sunk to new level of suckiness. The nipples of Mother Hope have run dry.

No bones, no screenshots...why the fook are maggots laying about here, like so many hobos. Oh wait, I think I just anwered my own question.

Maggots!!! :mad:

Pfft, you sissies just can't take the heat anymore. You hike up your pants, push your coke bottle glasses back up on your nose, put a trembling hand on the mouse and slowly try to maneuver the cursor towards the "Surrender" button but the shaking is just uncontrollable. With face pale and tear running down your cheek you leave the computer, stumble into bed and try to mumble yourself to sleep, "Why can't I beat Pseudo?? ...no more CM.. no more CM ...no more humiliations..."

Pretty accurate, isn't it? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest Mike

Tsk tsk.

First post in this thread : 28th Nov.

Pathetic. Even by YOUR standards. :mad:

But the quality is still here - never mind the width!

There's plenty of at and flatulence in mindless threads on this board - no need to clutter up this one with them.

Feel free to sod off! smile.gif

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Pfft, you sissies just can't take the heat anymore. You hike up your pants, push your coke bottle glasses back up on your nose, put a trembling hand on the mouse and slowly try to maneuver the cursor towards the "Surrender" button but the shaking is just uncontrollable. With face pale and tear running down your cheek you leave the computer, stumble into bed and try to mumble yourself to sleep, "Why can't I beat Pseudo?? ...no more CM.. no more CM ...no more humiliations..."

Pretty accurate, isn't it? :mad:

More like you make our eyes roll so much that we can no longer focus on the screen :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:tongue.gif :mad:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

And in place of any original TNT-chucking he resorts to lines stolen straight out of the Penguins' lingo !

And uses a "happy" smiley !!! :mad: :mad:

This is a travesty to the maggot-infested memory of The Cheery Waffle -thread... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest Mike

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

And in place of any original TNT-chucking he resorts to lines stolen straight out of the Penguins' lingo !</font>
One msut pitch one's message low enough for the intended audience to fully grasp it's intention.

And uses a "happy" smiley !!! :mad: :mad:

And ensure they are properly entertained.

This is a travesty to the maggot-infested memory of The Cheery Waffle -thread... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Less so than the intended audience's presence here however.

and indeed less so than yours.

Did you ever have a purpose in life?

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

(snip) Don't tell me I've scared off the uber-Swede like I did with Dave H, wino and no_one. :mad: :mad:

Yeah, yeah, you're absolutely terrifying, like all things Canadian. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I figure I spent enough of one lifetime positioning make-believe tanks hull down behind make-believe hills. After the first few thousand times the thrill just isn't there any more. That's the main reason why Drop Team and CMSF don't interest me; ultimately it's more of the same old, same old. :(

What I'd really enjoy would be a game of Diplomacy or maybe Junta with a few of you mangy maggots. Anybody know if that's possible over the internet? :confused: :confused:

Guest Mike

Please kiss my hairy ass, you maggots.

Especially Stalin's Pianist. That maggot. He gets to go first.

I got big teeth - there won't be anything left for anyone else to munch on!