Dr.Goodale's Diet: Cheery Waffles with Molten TNT!!!!

Sergei

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

This from the two maggots who fled the battlefield like frightened little schoolgirls when they realized I was about to destroy them. :mad: :mad:

they are like you then?

Any of you ladies care for a game? Desert or Steppe or Boot it makes no difference - I shall beat the snot out of you then use the limp and lipid remains to pick up cat-poo from my front lawn!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

This from the two maggots who fled the battlefield like frightened little schoolgirls when they realized I was about to destroy them. :mad: :mad:

they are like you then?

Any of you ladies care for a game? Desert or Steppe or Boot it makes no difference - I shall beat the snot out of you then use the limp and lipid remains to pick up cat-poo from my front lawn!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

<font size=6 font color=pink>GOOD AFTERNOON, MAGGOTS!!</FONT>

So the Barrie constables allowed Axe to crawl out from under his blanket of snow and rejoin the world again? Maybe they had to wait for the spring thaw. Anyway, welcome back Grasshopper! Tried any new jobs lately or is the streetcleaner thing working out okay?

For those of you who may have missed my sincerely excellent news, my lovely granddaughter is now 10 days old. I'm certain she could easily demolish any of you Waffles at the BFC game of your choice. She's already expressed her intense revulsion to MasterGoodale (the maggot), <font size=1>penguins</font>, and conservatives. I'm so proud! :D

Here is her picture taken at the hospital. For those of you who replied to my e-mails with the link to more pictures , I fart in your general direction. Seanachai in particular was ogling the picture of my very own daughter, which gave me an unpleasantly queasy feeling on a lot of emotional levels. He also ridiculed my soon-to-be son-in-law for his deer in the headlights expression, which I can't very well deny. Then there's the matter of the shirt I was wearing. So nobody else in the world wears clothes purchased for them by significant others, right? I've been very good about passing on your comments to the lovely Becky, who purchased and likes my pink shirt and who wishes the internet had never become a reality. There was a good reason for certain countries and continents and people to be far, far away.

Since I gave away my CM games and I don't care for the other BFC games available, I guess I can't make any challenges. You lot are challenged enough as it is. If somebody comes across something interesting that's more fun than work (unlike Civ IV), let me know.

Welcome back, Axe. Good to know Paula didn't do you in this winter. tongue.giftongue.gif

[ April 27, 2006, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Axe, you trig grog, have you looked at the new "1848" forum? I'm a lot more interested in that genre - especially with the American Revolution game coming up in July - than this CM Strike Force thingy.

Maybe the reason the Waffle thread has fallen on such lean times (see no_one's post above for example) is because it's in the wrong forum. After all, no Waffles are actually playing Strike Force and most don't seem too interested in it. When we moved this thread from the CMBO forum to the CMBB forum, and again when we moved from CMBB to CMAK, there wasn't a plethora of other games distracting everybody. Now it seems like BFC is popping out new games like Microsoft does with Windows upgrades. I'm sure it's good for business, but it's bad for keeping an internet community together. That is, except for all the <font size=1>penguins</font> who appear to have no connection with the real world. ;);););)

Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe, you trig grog, have you looked at the new "1848" forum? I'm a lot more interested in that genre - especially with the American Revolution game coming up in July - than this CM Strike Force thingy.

That might be worth a look. Cannonballs rock. :mad: :mad: :mad: Grapeshot rocks. :mad: :mad: :mad: