Dr.Goodale's Diet: Cheery Waffles with Molten TNT!!!!

Sergei

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by _Axe_:

I meant, you're so old, this technology would have been strange compared to what you grew up with -- the horseless carriage, butter churn and spinning jenny.

<font size=6 font color=red>GRARRGRARGHRAARGHRR!!!</font> :mad: :mad: :mad:

Young Axe, after witnessing the epochal event that was Atari's Pong, arcade games like these weren't so hard to swallow. I'm happy to report that I actually purchased a Magnavox Odyssey to use on my parents' television shortly after joining the rat race in 1972. I've been buying and playing video games ever since. It will be interesting to see what the technology will be like by the time you snot-nosed punks have 34 years of gaming under your belts. Assuming you kiddies all haven't died from the virulent bird flu before then. One can only hope. ;);)tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Should any of you maggots be interested in some good ole' fashioned swordplay, or I'm gonna get Medieval on your a$$ :mad: :mad: :mad: , then this game should be just the thing you're looking for !

Mount & Blade

There's not much in the way of content - as in quests etc - but there's plenty of violence ! :D

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

(snip)

There's not much in the way of content - as in quests etc - but there's plenty of violence ! :D

Best self description by a Finn I've ever seen. tongue.giftongue.gif

PS. Lose the big pictures, maggot! Your posts are bad enough without scrolling. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

This from the "man" with the psychedalic text colours!

<font size=6><font color=white>W<font color=blue>H<font color=red>O<font color=yellow>, <font color=green>M<font color=pink>E<font color=gray>?<font color=orange>?</font>

<font color=purple><font size=4>I can only assume you meant to type psychedelic, you spelling-challenged Kiwi maggot!

Originally posted by a feeble old man:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

<font size=6><font color=white>W<font color=blue>H<font color=red>O<font color=yellow>, <font color=green>M<font color=pink>E<font color=gray>?<font color=orange>?</font> </font>

Guest Mike
I can only assume you meant to type psychedelic, you spelling-challenged Kiwi maggot!
There - that's much better.

and yet you did manage to rcognise yourself.

Let's return to your original post, which went:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

You mentioned "man" and I knew you couldn't be talking about any of those callow dweebs like PseudoSomething and Prince Valiant or whoever that kid from Finland thinks he is. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Let's return to your original post, which went: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

You mentioned "man" and I knew you couldn't be talking about any of those callow dweebs like PseudoSomething and Prince Valiant or whoever that kid from Finland thinks he is. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

You mentioned "man" and I knew you couldn't be talking about any of those callow dweebs like PseudoSomething and Prince Valiant or whoever that kid from Finland thinks he is. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's quite sad to see an old, feeble pensioner such as yourself taking pride in that someone referred to him as a "man"... But then again, I suppose the pleasures of life are few and far between in your old age. :mad:

Did you take your overdose of meds yet ? :mad:

If you did, take more. :mad:

Don't you start either, calculus bag. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Day off.

I think I shall drink a few glasses (litres, firkins, pecks, pipes, aams, hogsheads, gills, fifths, tuns, kilderkins, rundlets, mutchkins, thirdendeals) of Pilsner Urquell, which I discovered while in Chicago. Then a golf tournament tomorrow.

double-you-effing-00t!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. megadeath = unit of fatality equal to one million deaths

As in, combined I have caused Pseudosimonds, Dave, Watson & Crick, and Snarker 600 megadeaths in my CM career. :mad: