I have a cunning plan

Yes Gentlemen, i have a plan so bold a cunning, it could outwitt the professor of cunning.....

Oh never mind the quotation rubish, i know how to get Shock Force in under 5 days. Prepere to be amazed.

Hevs plan simply calls for spending 24 hours awake and sleeping for 12 thus reducing the amount of "days" you have to wait.

Now you all know the true extent of my genius im off to make some coffee

;)

Come on guys...you always pick the most elaborate, complicated plans.

Listen to this :

This board is FULL of smart people. Why don't we take some of JasonCs intellect and add a dash of the stuff Kettler is going on about and we build a time machine!!!

What say you ?

//Salkin

Originally posted by Salkin:

Listen to this :

This board is FULL of smart people. Why don't we take some of JasonCs intellect and add a dash of the stuff Kettler is going on about and we build a time machine!!!

What say you ?

//Salkin

Great. You can get Joe Shaw to drive, Boo Radley to work the rudder pedals, and Sergei to keep the cyclotrometer filled on the maiden voyage. I'll look up "Three Idiots Stranded in 1546" in my Encyclopedia Britannica next week to see if they made it.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Salkin:

Listen to this :

What say you ?

//Salkin

Great. You can get Joe Shaw to drive, Boo Radley to work the rudder pedals, and Sergei to keep the cyclotrometer filled on the maiden voyage. I'll look up "Three Idiots Stranded in 1546" in my Encyclopedia Britannica next week to see if they made it. </font>

Originally posted by Darius359au:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Normal Dude:

All of you are n00bs (sorry couldnt resist it):

All we need to do is change the calender so that the 27th becomes tomorrow.

I'll get the crayons and start changing my calendars :D </font>Excellent. Now we just need to convince Battlefront that their Outlook calenders are wrong. Knowing Microsoft, it's possible... :D

Originally posted by John Kettler:

What a funny thread! Tip of the hat to Michael Dorosh for a withering comedic blast which is definitely sig worthy.

Regards,

John Kettler

HEY !

That machine was all my idea !

Umm...so are you doing anything special these days or do you care to contribute with some cunning insights about timetravel ?

Hey! There's a dead horse lying here....and it's looking badly flogged too....

Oh, well...

//Salkin

Originally posted by Sequoia:

I think you have to accelerate a wormhole to the speed of light or something like that and it can work.

Or you could just drop a cat, with a buttered piece of toast strapped to its back. That oughta do it.

Originally posted by Normal Dude:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sequoia:

I think you have to accelerate a wormhole to the speed of light or something like that and it can work.

Or you could just drop a cat, with a buttered piece of toast strapped to its back. That oughta do it. </font>