In which Peng Challenges the Peng Challenge to er... a challenge?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Seanachai's due back tomorrow, isn't he?

Shouldn't we be planning something for him?

Something that utilizes explosives?

Well, if you're planning to blow yourself up in celebration you certainly have my full support. Be sure to use enough TNT so even the Aussies can hear the explosion. :D:D

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Good idea let's sacrifice Boo to him with explosives. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Good idea let's sacrifice Boo to him with explosives. </font>

Originally posted by Bugged:

*dusts cobwebs from the corners, runs the vacuum over the floor, hoses down the bathroom from its doorway, sets a vase of fresh flowers on the table in the foyer*

*waits*

Really ... I mean where in the hell IS he!

It's the 10th ... the witching hour ... damnit this fuse won't burn FOREVER you know.

Joe

Oh, you know how he likes to make an entrance.

Soon enough, he'll come staggering in here, several sheets to the wind, pants on backwards, regaling us with some long-winded lies about all the "adventures" he's had in the real world.

Then he'll say something extremely rude to some other poor schmuck and be banned for another month.

It's the circle of idiocy, my friends.

Oh, you know how he likes to make an entrance.

Soon enough, he'll come staggering in here, several sheets to the wind, pants on backwards, regaling us with some long-winded lies about all the "adventures" he's had in the real world.

Then he'll say something extremely rude to some other poor schmuck and be banned for another month.

It's the circle of idiocy, my friends.

Correction...he will ban himself again; he beat BFC to the punch last time.

A buzz of muted conversation can be heard from an unseen crowd in the vast darkness of the cavern. A set of solitary, measured steps echoes through the damp chamber as they approach a simple lantern hung above a wooden podium.

tap, tap, tap

And the whispered conversations scurry off into a breathless silence

"Ladies and Gentlemen, hello. I am with you once again."

the sound of shuffled feet

"If I have not always behaved as I should, I have at least behaved as the gods made me, and as I thought I should."

the sound of a multitude breathing rises to fill up a vast darkness

"So, I also give you...A butterfly!"

"Pull!"

and the flat, hollow boom of the first shotgun of the autumn reverberates through the darkness...

Well, well, well, what is this that I see before my unbelieving eyes? Could it be the most disgusting puddling of poodle urine since the cataclysmic 'Toy Dog Competition Pissing Debacle of 1998'?!

Mrunbelievably foul expletive deletedPeng himself deigns to begin the Thread, and you lot of whoresons do not fall all over your worthless fecking selves to kiss the soles of his obscene gerund deleted feet?!

YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE MEN! GET YER FECKING SHAGGY ARSES INTO A LINE NOW, RIGHT NOW!

Right, then. I shall be going to each of you in turn.

AND I SHALL BE LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNTING!

And where, oh where, shall I begin, I ask myself, hands in pockets, whistling a simple tune of disingenuous unconcern?!

WHERE, OH WHERE, I ASK MYSELF, IS THE GODDAMN UNNATURAL AND POSSIBLY PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE ACT DELETED JUSTICAR?!

Joe, deeeaaaarrrrr and gentle soul! It is I! Seanachai!

Perhaps, if you could take a few minutes out of your busy and endlessly important schedule, to give me a few words on what has been passing? I would be ever so thankful!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

A buzz of muted conversation can be heard from an unseen crowd in the vast darkness of the cavern. A set of solitary, measured steps echoes through the damp chamber as they approach a simple lantern hung above a wooden podium.

tap, tap, tap

And the whispered conversations scurry off into a breathless silence

"Ladies and Gentlemen, hello. I am with you once again."

the sound of shuffled feet

"If I have not always behaved as I should, I have at least behaved as the gods made me, and as I thought I should."

the sound of a multitude breathing rises to fill up a vast darkness

"So, I also give you...A butterfly!"

"Pull!"

and the flat, hollow boom of the first shotgun of the autumn reverberates through the darkness...

That's IT? We wait all this time with bated breath ("baited" breath in the case of Lars who never really GOT the concept) and we get himself gunning down a freaking butterfly with a shotgun?

I must say that I'M disappointed.

Joe

Originally posted by Mace:

We have a foyer?

QUITE POSSIBLY, YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE AUSSIE FECK!

Rat about and see if you can find it to stand in it until I'm ready to deal with you.

If you can't find it, scrawl that fact onto the stub of your last totally undeserved paycheck, roll it up, and shove it into your latest empty bottle and chuck it at the head of the Justicar.

WHERE, OH WHERE, I ASK MYSELF, IS THE GODDAMN UNNATURAL AND POSSIBLY PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE ACT DELETED JUSTICAR?!

Joe, deeeaaaarrrrr and gentle soul! It is I! Seanachai!

Perhaps, if you could take a few minutes out of your busy and endlessly important schedule, to give me a few words on what has been passing? I would be ever so thankful!

Well ... it's not exactly something that your worship could actually put a claw on (if may steal from "The Dragon and the George" ... the only GOOD book of the series).

There's been this ... and, of course, that as well. The odd SSN wandered in, actually proposed one for Coventry but the threat seemed to have made him scurry back to the Gawdawful Thread. I interviewed Mace for the Podcast and the Justicariate is busy editing and reviewing as we speak. Peng did start the thread, in a spectacularly absurd attempt to derail it AGAIN ... and, of course, he failed again.

Other than that ... not much new really ... did I miss anything in that narrative Seanachai?

Why do I ask YOU who asked ME? Why because there's not a sentient being on the FREAKING PLANET THAT DOESN'T KNOW WITH EVERY FIBER OF THEIR BEING THAT YOU'VE BEEN READING EVERY FREAKING POST SINCE YOUR SELF IMPOSED EXILE!

Or so I've come to believe.

Joe

p.s. Welcome back lad, you've been missed ... much as you missed the butterfly, tricky targets those. On the plus side of the ledger though you DID improve the smell with the gunpowder ... Bauhaus is back you know ...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

We have a foyer?

QUITE POSSIBLY, YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE AUSSIE FECK!

Rat about and see if you can find it to stand in it until I'm ready to deal with you.

If you can't find it, scrawl that fact onto the stub of your last totally undeserved paycheck, roll it up, and shove it into your latest empty bottle and chuck it at the head of the Justicar. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...and we get himself gunning down a freaking butterfly with a shotgun?

I must say that I'M disappointed.

Joe

What makes you think I 'gunned it down', oh Almighty Justicar? I am the wind beneath it's freaking wings, is all. As I shall be beneath yours, my little lad.