In which Peng Challenges the Peng Challenge to er... a challenge?

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

No, I think he means Jackie Gleason. No, wait... he was the Great One.

How big is this Big Guy of yours? Is it a glandular thing?

Thyroid condition.

Has this turned into bloody 21 questions? </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Do you think it's turned into a game of bloody 21 questions?

Somebody has taken one too many philosophy courses in his time. Is it a chair only because we call it a chair or is it a chair because it really is a chair?

On a side note, I propose as the new, self-appointed Pope of the MBT we bring back the inquisition.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms.

Originally posted by Wildman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Stop toying with the Pope fetish and send me a turn you uber morlock!

Oops, my bad! </font>

No, as per usual Wildman has things completely arse about..... for I am no Aussie gub'mint lackey, (that is Mace's position *snigger, snigger*)

If Wildman had even half the intellect of a retarded prarie dog he might have been able to keep up with the doings of MBT celebs enough to know that I am (a) working in the private sector and (b)not even in good old Aussie whilst doing that work.....

I mean, he's managed a sum total of 547 posts in 6 years and has yet to make a coherent point.

Originally posted by Stuka:

No, as per usual Wildman has things completely arse about..... for I am no Aussie gub'mint lackey, (that is Mace's position *snigger, snigger*)

If Wildman had even half the intellect of a retarded prarie dog he might have been able to keep up with the doings of MBT celebs enough to know that I am (a) working in the private sector and (b)not even in good old Aussie whilst doing that work.....

I mean, he's managed a sum total of 547 posts in 6 years and has yet to make a coherent point.

On THAT subject perhaps, but really Stuka ... one Australian male is pretty much the same as the next when you get down under to it.

Australian FEMALES, on the other hand ... well allowances can be made for those.

It's much like gnus you know ... to one gnu another gnu might appear attractive ... presumably ... but to a lion a gnu is just a gnu ... you know?

Joe

Of course I have less than 100000000 posts, as wit and panache are my trademarks (along with this board being off limits at my last base), unlike the verbal garbage spewed by the Pool at large.

I {gag} have to agree with Joe. Aussie males are as interchangable and forgetable as snowflakes crushed beneath my boots, but the fine Aussie lasses are something we all can make allowances for.

If your over here Stuka, I'll need the details on how you jumped over the wall in Southern California so that I can direct the Vigilante, I'm mean citizen patrol, in your direction.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Happy Birthday Great High Muckety Muck Peng.

Ok, you guys have me on my moment of weakness earlier in this thread. I blame the fact I'm reading an incredibly boring book, written by my professor, for review. My mind is all gobbly-gook.

Now, that being said, people wishing Peng a happy birthday? What is up with you lot? The day the good Lord decided to bring Peng into the world is anything but a "happy" day! Just because Peng is an Olde One doesn't mean the lot of you shall bend over and let the olde curmudgeon have his way with you. It is Peng after all! The only other person more despicable than Peng is Berli, who I believe spawned Satan.

So come to your senses. The day which is known as the point into which Peng was hurled from the loins of some unsuspecting women (though I'm sure she's very prim and proper), should be a day in which we wish everyone involved a "Happy Condolence Day."

So to Peng I wish my sympathy.

And Stuka, you'll receive my bloody turn when you receive it. Good God man, it's as if you are in a rush to die from this insidious game of peek-a-boo you've been playing. If you do happen to win, it won't be because of your superior tactics, it will be because my men have died from boredom.

Now piss off you lot.

The Pope of the MBT

Originally posted by bauhaus:

And Stuka, you'll receive my bloody turn when you receive it. Good God man, it's as if you are in a rush to die from this insidious game of peek-a-boo you've been playing. If you do happen to win, it won't be because of your superior tactics, it will be because my men have died from boredom.

Now piss off you lot.

The Pope of the MBT

All hail the Saint of the MBT has returned!

All Hail, bauhaus full of space. Protect and destroy our enemies, piss off Peng. Bring back an emergence of the Damsels of the Pool. May his humour and innate bitterness shine up us all.

Amen

Originally posted by Wildman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

Now piss off you lot.

The Pope of the MBT

All hail the Saint of the MBT has returned!

All Hail, bauhaus full of space. Protect and destroy our enemies, piss off Peng. Bring back an emergence of the Damsels of the Pool. May his humour and innate bitterness shine up us all.

Amen </font>