CMSF vs MBT, aka "Peng Challenges Again"!

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Ah just resaint tha fecking turrn fraim Saturday! Git pillock bastarrrd! Fecking Syrians....

Got it this time. You continue to writhe in the grip of my superior play. </font>

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah just resaint tha fecking turrn fraim Saturday! Git pillock bastarrrd! Fecking Syrians....

Got it this time. You continue to writhe in the grip of my superior play. </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I expect a setup in my mailbox shortly sirrah!!! This insult upon the green fields of my homeland shall not be allowed to stand!! I call down the vengeance of the gods upon your pointy little head!!!

You can pick sides and battle type and such. [/QB]

I'm busily beavering away on a little scenario… I expect it to be completed tonight… or tomorrow… perhaps Friday night at the latest… expect an email this year!

Originally posted by v42below:

That sort of blasphamy will bring upon you the wrath of Jamoomba (who sees and, more importantly in your case, smells all - finding you will not take much effort)! You're treading on thin ice and Jamoomba's loyal servants, the Jamoombahadeen, will be under it when it breaks.

I’m not certain about this whole new “I’m v42blow & I’m gonna write in the Peng thread & speak to the Messiah & pat myself on my back after I do so” style of posting.

I much prefer your usual “I’m v42blow & I’m gonna avoid nasty old Sir 37mm because he might kick my weasely little arse into the next pitiful life” style.

Sorry did I say ‘prefer’ ?!?

Hey, since the next CM isn't WWII I'm going to start doing maps and such for AK like I did BB. I lost my original BB maps in a HDD crash - does anyone here remember getting and saving a zip file from me a couple years ago called "Wilderness" or something like that? I also did a big Societ collective farm map. Might've called that one "Lipson".

Thanks.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I expect a setup in my mailbox shortly sirrah!!! This insult upon the green fields of my homeland shall not be allowed to stand!! I call down the vengeance of the gods upon your pointy little head!!!

You can pick sides and battle type and such.

I'm busily beavering away on a little scenario… I expect it to be completed tonight… or tomorrow… perhaps Friday night at the latest… expect an email this year! </font>

Yes, I bow to your ability to crush my force as I advanced (yada yada)

Hoo di' ye like mae noo sig material? </font>

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

You're beavering away on a little scenario? Jesus, I'm losing a game to someone who is beavering away. And lucky. Very, very lucky.

You're loosing? How dare you! Rectify the situation immidiately. I suggest sacrificing your opponent to Jamoomba by drowning him in processed cheese forthwith.

I’m not certain about this whole new “I’m v42blow & I’m gonna write in the Peng thread & speak to the Messiah & pat myself on my back after I do so” style of posting. *snip*

Well, for Christ's sake, woman, make up your damn mind. We're all waiting with abated breath.

Originally posted by OGSF:

*snip* I much prefer your usual “I’m v42blow & I’m gonna avoid nasty old Sir 37mm because he might kick my weasely little arse into the next pitiful life” style.

Sorry did I say ‘prefer’ ?!?

All that "beavering" seems to be messing with your short term memory. Seek immidiate treatment. I suggest a full frontal lobotomy.

Ah feckin' HATE CM an' tha bubonic pustules tha' rely on tha gamily hacked anti-Scottish-biased A feckin' I tae kill mah heroic pixel armour wi' o'er-modelled stankin' SP feckin' GUNS!!! Unlaiss tha festerin' guns belong tae mae Jimmy, ain whuch case thae die lak a lost calf wi' a broken laig ain a African Safari tae gamily o'er-modelled pox-coated 0.5 inch Machine Guns a' sixty hundraid billion farty bum-bum yards!!!! An' noo bae tellin' mae aboot tha broon stained marsh-mallow tea bagged Sassanach Thomas bleedin' Atkins bastaarrrds wha' die lak span'l poots o'er a candle-lit birrrthdee cake! Nooo, didnae bae tellin' mae aboot thaim BASTAAARRRDS!!! Thae need a bleedin' fifty tae wun noomerical advantaige jus' tae gi' oot o' at wi' bein' wounded an' noo slaughtered lak panicked HAMSTERS ain a Roller Derby!!

"Ah'm tha feckin' AI Ah am! Yoo are *ooked Jimmy, cos Ah'm gwintae selaict bugger all fer ye tae defaind wi', thain kill tha' gorby swallowin' lot o' at afore tha fifth turrrrn!!!"

(An' tha' concludes tha battle oopdate)