The Peng Challenge Thread hits rock bottom

Okay, so basically the idea is that you are not welcome here. At all. Ever. So just make it easy on yourself and leave quietly.

But if you are so amazingly stupid as to imagine for a moment that you are equipped to match wits with even this collection of numbskulls, know well that there are RULES by which you must abide or, believe me, YOU'LL BE SORRRY. Now as to precisely what those rules are, I can't be bothered to tell you. That's not my job. I, after all, am THE LORD GOD AND SUPREME BEING of this here thread. We pay someone else to handle the rules, a Justicar or whatever ridiculous title he has given himself this week. Anyway, he should be along shortly, nosy parker that he is, and spell out the rules at very great length. If you have any trouble getting to sleep, the Justicar should have you nodding off in no time at all.

So then, carry on. Or better yet, just go away. You won't like it here.

Michael

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I, after all, am THE LORD GOD AND SUPREME BEING of this here thread.

Michael

Uh huh...

Nurse! Mr. Emrys is having yet another psychotic episode. Obviously the meds just aren't working anymore. I suggest you simply Tase him until he begins to emit a nice soft glow.

And what's the rule concerning mere "Others Recognized" starting the Thread of all Threads? Hmmmm?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And what's the rule concerning mere "Others Recognized" starting the Thread of all Threads? Hmmmm?

You're just jealous that I got the top job.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I, after all, am THE LORD GOD AND SUPREME BEING of this here thread.

Michael

Uh huh...

Nurse! Mr. Emrys is having yet another psychotic episode. Obviously the meds just aren't working anymore. I suggest you simply Tase him until he begins to emit a nice soft glow.

And what's the rule concerning mere "Others Recognized" starting the Thread of all Threads? Hmmmm? </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

So start another thread Joe

Well now, let's not be hasty about this. After all you can't fault his opening line ...
Okay, so basically the idea is that you are not welcome here. At all. Ever. So just make it easy on yourself and leave quietly.
Now to be sure this is a completely unauthorized thread and Michael needs to be severely chastised for even considering that he had the option to create it.

However, starting a NEW thread would require a significant expenditure of time that I just don't have at present and should, for example, YOU attempt to start one we all know what a disaster that would be.

I think this requires some careful thought and consideration if we want to avoid unintended consequences.

But it is clearly unauthorized, let there be no mistake about that.

Joe

<big>THIS IS AN UNAUTHORIZED THREAD</big>

Quasi-Annual Review, Audit and Inspection Notification

Date: Monday, July 21st

Time: TBD

Your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread will, in all likelihood, be arriving in ManyAppleLess in the afternoon of Monday, July 21st and will be able to devote that afternoon and evening to the Quasi-Annual Audit, Review and Inspection of the following members of the Peng Challenge Thread:

* Sir dalem

* Sir Lars

* Sir Papa Khann

Upon completion of the Quasi-Annual Inspection, Review and Audit I shall consult privately with Olde One and MBT Progenitor Seanachai regarding the results of said Quasi-Annual Review, Inspection and Audit.

It is strongly recommended that said Quasi-Annual Inspection, Audit and Review be conducted in the abode of Sir dalem OR in the home and/or boat of Sir Lars at their discretion (such as it is) and that a version of the game recently discussed in the MBT be made available for the inspection by your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Excessive consumption of alcholic beverages and extended evenings are frowned upon as your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has to get his beauty sleep and has to work the next day.

Receipts for the past 7 years for expenses in excess of $5.34 will be required.

Joe

hhhmmm....Unauthorized = not conforming to rules....which means any jackass can post.....so I will.

Boo you noodle-headed, acrimonious, Akronian, there was a time we battled. First in go-carts and then with pixel-truppen. Alas, that epic struggle was lost to the ages. I challenge you to duel to end all duels. A chance to show the world that you really are the limp-wristed, poofy, ponce you pretend to be. Knock the dust off your copy of CMBB, fire it up and prepare to suffer. Again the terms are no armor better than armored car and no farking snow. We hates the farking snow. :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

hhhmmm....Unauthorized = not conforming to rules....which means any jackass can post.....so I will.

...{snipped due to irrelevance of subject and poster}...

That's where you're wrong tyke ... A thread can easily be unauthorized but STILL requires compliance with the rules.

And yes, you ARE a jackass.

Joe

Joe, I have to ask, do you just wander around the countryside hoping MBT members will front you for a free meal?

No matter, now that we know he's on his way (it's got to take a long time to peddle all the way here from the salt marshes), we can discuss which of our favorite games to play when he arrives... whack-a-Joe, pin-the-tail-on-the-old-Joe, spin-the-Joe. All are good fun. But at his age we don't want to overtax his endurance.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Joe, I have to ask, do you just wander around the countryside hoping MBT members will front you for a free meal?

No matter, now that we know he's on his way (it's got to take a long time to peddle all the way here from the salt marshes), we can discuss which of our favorite games to play when he arrives... whack-a-Joe, pin-the-tail-on-the-old-Joe, spin-the-Joe. All are good fun. But at his age we don't want to overtax his endurance.

Papa

Right then ... let's see ... where's that file ... right, here it is ... Papa Khann, flip through to the ... yep ... The Quasi-Annual Inspection, Audit and Review page ... hmmm, oh my ... good grief ... with, with a BICYCLE ... I didn't know you could DO that with a bicycle but if anyone COULD ... hmmm ... let's see, yep here it is ... Proper Respect for the Office of the Justicariate (rank from 1 to 10 with 10 bordering on blind adoration) ... well it's not looking all that good right now is it.

Guess we'll just have to see how that ranking goes up in the next few weeks.

Joe

Boo you noodle-headed, acrimonious, Akronian, there was a time we battled. First in go-carts and then with pixel-truppen. Alas, that epic struggle was lost to the ages. I challenge you to duel to end all duels. A chance to show the world that you really are the limp-wristed, poofy, ponce you pretend to be. Knock the dust off your copy of CMBB, fire it up and prepare to suffer. Again the terms are no armor better than armored car and no farking snow. We hates the farking snow. :mad:

I'm sorry... do I know you, Miss?

CMBB? You don't have CMAK? Why not, Mr. Luddite-Amish-Boy-Hang-On-Pa-While-I-Hitch-The-Horses-To-The-Wagon?

I'm not even sure where my copy of CMBB is, since after rebuilding my box, it wouldn't play the fecking thing.

Let me look around and see if I can locate it and if I do, can get it to work.

Meanwhile, this would be a darn good time for you to hold your breath.

dalem's problem, well the one that doesn't need medication, is that he keeps getting disappointed.

He invites the gang over to play "Sword of Rome" and every time he's upset when they break out this ...

swordofromebox.jpg

... when he was <u>expecting</u> this ...

n239824.jpg

When I get there we'll be playing the board game ...

Joe

Boo that CMAK is just as good....supposing you can find a spot in the shade with a spot or two of grass. Delicate skin requires that I stay out of direct sunlight....and the pounding headache I usually awake to every morning.

And the only thing I will be holding is my beer. :mad:

Do I need to send files to your...snigger... Yahoo account?