The Peng Challenge Thread Podcast - For Pods By Pods

Who would Junior bomb, come on, give me a break!
I don't think that's the JUNIOR they're talking about ... let me give you a hint ... 41 and 43 ... and that's a pretty stupid question if you ask me.

Boo Radley I blame YOU for my failure to identify Bugged as a Lady of the 'pool ... if I hadn't been so distracted by that silly Silverwaregate nonsense I'd not have had the problem.

See that's the danger, while I'm committed to my duties as the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, I can't help but be distracted by your silly little issue. Don't you see Boo ... if I'm distracted then the terrorists win! Do you want that blood on your hands?

Joe

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Budweiser

If this idiot has any rank at all, bust him back to serf </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

See that's the danger, while I'm committed to my duties as the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, I can't help but be distracted by your silly little issue. Don't you see Boo ... if I'm distracted then the terrorists win! Do you want that blood on your hands?

Joe

A truly focused man could never be distracted by the petty and insignificant issues of a man like Boo Radley . Who I might add, has not accomplished a significant task himself, since he took ME to Squire and encouraged my elevation to Knigget.

Once again the Justicar folds like a cheap camera in the face a miniscule challenge.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Who would Junior bomb, come on, give me a break!

I don't think that's the JUNIOR they're talking about ... let me give you a hint ... 41 and 43 ... and that's a pretty stupid question if you ask me.

Boo Radley I blame YOU for my failure to identify Bugged as a Lady of the 'pool ... if I hadn't been so distracted by that silly Silverwaregate nonsense I'd not have had the problem.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I envisioned him as tied spread-eagle and bending backwards over some kind of frame that would hold him in place. The force of the kick could then be measured by how far his head advanced along a graduated scale. All very scientific and fair, you see. And of course, the number of kicks would be easy to count.

All in all, I think "Joe kicking" should be added as an event to the next Summer Olympics.

Michael

Best idea you've had since the glaciers melted.

But, in order to complete the festive atmosphere that a Justicar Nut Kicking Olympics would naturally provide, we need a bell at the very top of the scale for his little noggin to do ring tones on.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Strange, Abbott. I'd have had you fixed for a Rainier man. Or is that only in Washington?

I'd have figured him as a Bear Whiz Beer man myself. You know: "It's in the water, son. That's why it's yellow."

I can also see him kipped out on a grating with a bottle of Stinking Jaguar Tequila cradled in his arms.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Strange, Abbott. I'd have had you fixed for a Rainier man. Or is that only in Washington?

I'd have figured him as a Bear Whiz Beer man myself. You know: "It's in the water, son. That's why it's yellow."

I can also see him kipped out on a grating with a bottle of Stinking Jaguar Tequila cradled in his arms.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

I would suggest you have a nice tall glass of Whiskey River and settle down a bit.

You've got it all wrong. It is Jose Cuervo and only on occasion these days. When I do drink now it is usually dark Burgundy, a glass of Bourbon or a couple of Bloody Marys mingled in with the occasional beer or three. Oh? The King of beers of course.

Allow me to translate:

Jose Cuervo = Pepe Lopez

Burgundy = Thunderbird

Bourbon = Old Overcoat

Bloody Mary = Shirley Temple

King of Beers = Clydesdale Urine

No charge.

Boo may I suggest you take a break from the toils of your mundane existence and get urself a bit of reality..

You asked for it, and now it's here!

“Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild presents the Best of 2005 DVD. Due to overwhelming viewer demand, Ted has hand picked his favorite hunt adventures from the 2005 season's award winning TV show plus never before seen footage! Let Nuge be your guide and outfitter as you stalk moose in the Yukon Territory, elk in the Sacramento Mountains of New Mexico, and buffalo in snowy Michigan. Journey to the untamed Limpopo region of South Africa on safari, and shoot a trophy 10-point in Texas. Share the thrill of using gun & bow to bag not one, but two massive bucks on the same hunt! Includes exclusive concert footage, never-before-seen bloopers, outtakes and rare behind-the-scenes footage. It's the wildest 90 minutes of the season! "Ted Nugent is without a doubt #1 when it comes to outdoor programming. It's the most sorely needed dose of reality one could ask for!"

BUT WAIT, YOU ALSO GET

Get a free Fred Bear single featuring "The American Hunters Theme Song" Plus a "You Can't do this in France" bumper sticker for one low price!

…and while your at it you may want to try the Nuge’s favorite recipes.

7187388.gif

Kill It and Grill It is essential for the kitchen library -- and compelling entertainment as only the Nuge can deliver.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

A truly focused man could never be distracted by the petty and insignificant issues of a man like Boo Radley . Who I might add, has not accomplished a significant task himself, since he took ME to Squire and encouraged my elevation to Knigget.

Once again the Justicar folds like a cheap camera in the face a miniscule challenge.

And there is reason enough in and of itself to condemn him to the 429th level of the Abyss for all eternity plus 3 days.

How strong are pellet guns???

I just got an E-mail from my sister who told me that my nephew and some of his friends were horsing around last night and he was accidentally shot in the abdomen with a pellet gun (I have no idea if it was a pistol or rifle... or if that even makes a difference), but it penetrated his abdomen and perforated his bowel.

they had to bring him up to Akron Children's Hosp. and remove a section of bowel.

I guess he's doing OK, but I had no idea those things had that kind of punch.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I just got an E-mail from my sister who told me that my nephew and some of his friends were horsing around last night and he was accidentally shot in the abdomen with a pellet gun (I have no idea if it was a pistol or rifle... or if that even makes a difference), but it penetrated his abdomen and perforated his bowel.

they had to bring him up to Akron Children's Hosp. and remove a section of bowel.

I think most pellet guns use a CO2 cartridge for propellant which, when applied to a pellet and at the right range could easily penetrate ... and apparently they do ... since they did.

This was, by the way, a remarkable stupid post ... even for you.

Where's my turn damnit?

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I think most pellet guns use a CO2 cartridge for propellant which, when applied to a pellet and at the right range could easily penetrate ... and apparently they do ... since they did.

Where's my turn damnit?

Joe </font>

It was a stupid post because you started by saying that the pellet DID do the damage and then you proceeded to ask if they COULD do the damage ... NO, the other kid took the pellet out of the gun and hammered it into your nephew's stomach ... HERE'S YOUR SIGN ... doofus.

As to the turn, I'M able to complete a turn today ... why aren't you?

As to the podcast ... it may never get done if I keep getting hassled about various INCONSEQUENTIAL QUESTIONS ABOUT ANCIENT HISTORY!

Joe

It was a stupid post because you started by saying that the pellet DID do the damage and then you proceeded to ask if they COULD do the damage ... NO, the other kid took the pellet out of the gun and hammered it into your nephew's stomach ... HERE'S YOUR SIGN ... doofus.

As to the turn, I'M able to complete a turn today ... why aren't you?

As to the podcast ... it may never get done if I keep getting hassled about various INCONSEQUENTIAL QUESTIONS ABOUT ANCIENT HISTORY!

Joe

It was not only stoopid but REMARKABLE stoopid, that in and of itself is remarkable.