Please use big head soldier in ww2 game of CMX2 engine.

Thanks to 1:1 scale we would get more casualities, most likely KIA kind casualities.

More samples: "Mummy! My head doesn't fit into trench!" or "Daddy! My head got stuck to foxhole" Or "Our un-buttoned tank commander with head-as-big-as-tank's-turret just lost his head to 37mm AP-grenade"

You're assuming that its 1:1 on an adult scale. If they were made adult size I think it likely that the cranial structure would place excessive stress on the spine, given standard bone density and tissue strength. The obvious solution is to scale down the the bodies to a size more commensurate with the stress that over-headedness places on the body, meaning that the likely height of these soldiers would be in the region of less than 3 foot or so. This presents obvious difficulties with the modeling of the equipment, (especially if you consider the chubby little fingers) and the time it would take re-engineering would create more delays, leaving 2009 as a hopelessly optimistic estimate for the delivery of CMx2 WW2, and thus, I don't think Battlefront should pursue this particular avenue.

Originally posted by SgtMuhammed:

You mean you haven't unlocked that option yet? I've been doing that for months.

No, I wasn't able to collect all 50 stars hidden through the campaign. Still have 2 to go. Someone needs to write a guide!