The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

WTH

is about all I can say to THAT disgusting display.

Dorosh, I'm saddened to hear you say something like that about a man like our Dalem, more sinned against than sinning, who is, very likely, going to be at work for another hour and a half, and who is so innocent and trusting that he leaves the door of his house unlocked.

You're a little slow on the uptake, Grog Dorosh

WTH

Dorosh, I'm saddened to hear you say something like that about a man like our Dalem, more sinned against than sinning, who is, very likely, going to be at work for another hour and a half, and who is so innocent and trusting that he leaves the door of his house unlocked.

WTH

I think dalem needs to say something nice about his Justicar ... something REALLY nice.

As to the interloper, 24 hours it shall be ... but not an instant longer. If truth be known you clowns shouldn't be talking to him anyway ... no email in the profile you know.

You lot would be LOST without me.

Joe

I think dalem needs to say something nice about his Justicar ... something REALLY nice.

As to the interloper, 24 hours it shall be ... but not an instant longer. If truth be known you clowns shouldn't be talking to him anyway ... no email in the profile you know.

Joe

Joe

Originally posted by dalem:

I will now...

[remainder of post consigned to the trashbin of history]

Well, that was fairly disgusting. Revolting. Nausea inducing. In fact, it was damn near the sickest thing I've ever read, right up there with Dubya's inauguration speeches. I suggest that we have compassion upon this poor, deranged monstrosity of a man and bury him alive just below the high tide line.

Michael

I will now...

Well, that was fairly disgusting. Revolting. Nausea inducing. In fact, it was damn near the sickest thing I've ever read, right up there with Dubya's inauguration speeches. I suggest that we have compassion upon this poor, deranged monstrosity of a man and bury him alive just below the high tide line.

Michael

I will now...

Michael

BY ORDER OF THE JUSTICARIATE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD, in accordance with the established policies and procedures and with the concurrence of the Membership of the Peng Challenge Thread and by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread, I hereby do proclaim and announce that the SSN known as Saviola is and shall be SENT TO COVENTRY.

As a result of this proclamation, no member of the Peng Challenge Thread shall communicate with or to, nor shall any response be made to any post within the Peng Challenge Thread by said SSN.

So let it be written ... so let it be done.

Joe

BY ORDER OF THE JUSTICARIATE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD, in accordance with the established policies and procedures and with the concurrence of the Membership of the Peng Challenge Thread and by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread, I hereby do proclaim and announce that the SSN known as Saviola is and shall be SENT TO COVENTRY.

As a result of this proclamation, no member of the Peng Challenge Thread shall communicate with or to, nor shall any response be made to any post within the Peng Challenge Thread by said SSN.

Joe

Joe