The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

Originally posted by stoat:

You're like a gay son I've always wanted to drown in the millpond.

You know, Stoat, haven't you ever been told that when you start a job you finish it off to completion, because this one's still breathing?

But I think you're right about his sexuality. He seems fascinated with my 'sweaty balls' for some reason. *shrugs*

[ April 28, 2006, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stoat:

You're like a gay son I've always wanted to drown in the millpond.

You know, Stoat, haven't you ever been told that when you start a job you finish it off to completion, because this one's still breathing?

But I think you're right about his sexuality. He seems fascinated with my 'sweaty balls' for some reason. *shrugs*

[ April 28, 2006, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by rleete:

Well, that seals it Joe.

Abuse of The Ladies is the reason Coventry was created.

I'd say waiting 24 hours was much too lenient.

Yah...

I thought he might possibly show some promise, but he's not even as interesting as Gaylord was... in any of his personas!

As Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread I say Coventry for Saviola.

Well, that seals it Joe.

Yah...

I thought he might possibly show some promise, but he's not even as interesting as Gaylord was... in any of his personas!

As Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread I say Coventry for Saviola.

Well, that seals it Joe.

Yah...

Originally posted by Saviola:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Savonarola was a bit of a dreary reformist and was both hung and burned at the same time... perhaps for being dreary. Or doubly so...

Look on the bright side, YeknodatButtSlammer's reformation from Necrophiliac to Pedophiliac was "doubly" smooth and devoid of drear. Don't fret though, your Lynchin' will make Serb ethnic purifyers cringe. :eek: </font>

Savonarola was a bit of a dreary reformist and was both hung and burned at the same time... perhaps for being dreary. Or doubly so...

Look on the bright side, YeknodatButtSlammer's reformation from Necrophiliac to Pedophiliac was "doubly" smooth and devoid of drear. Don't fret though, your Lynchin' will make Serb ethnic purifyers cringe. :eek: </font>

I will now begin a series of speeches long overdue here in the Peng Challenge Thread. I shall call this series: Speeches in Praise of Great Men.

I shall begin, as one should, and, indeed, must, with MrPeng.

Oh, Peng from whom all blessings and all curses flow, pour your words over me like water, like rain. Take the dull, dead, stale earth that is myself, and let your consumate wit and wisdom fill and renew me until I overflow, until the bounty that you have poured into me forces my own wit to gush forth spontaneously like a spring from whose heart the frost has finally been washed away.

Peng, I am yours. I shall sit at your feet and absorb your words like a sponge, for even your shadow is effulgent with wisdom. You are more than simply a great man. You are one of the three beings I have decided to pledge my life to.

Next, let me speak of the Second Being that the gods themselves designed me to serve with all my soul. I speak of Berli.

Berli, I have descended unto all fours like a veritable dumb beast, and crouch now before you. Bestride me, flail me with your sharp words, and make me bear you across the landscape like the unworthy slave I am. Lay your single sentence sneers upon me like a lash, and make me writhe in an ecstasy of self-abasement for even receiving the least sign of your acknowledgment. From this day forth I will call no man 'master' but you.

And let me end with the Third Being of this Trinity of Wonders, the Seanachai.

What can one such as I, crawling upon the face of the earth like vermin, say about Him, the Seanachai except that he is more like a God than a man. Zeus descending from Olympus hurling thunderbolts seems but a cranky child next to the majesty of the Bard. His glory o'erwhelms the earth and heavens, and, if there is a Paradise, and I prove worthy of it, I know that it will turn out to be being at his side, listening to his jolly singsongs, his wondrous words, his endless stories filled with wit and humor, forever and ever.

And I wonder if I, Dalem, am sitting at work, right now, and wondering if I was such an incredible halfwit that I actually left my computer logged on to Battlefront...

I will now begin a series of speeches long overdue here in the Peng Challenge Thread. I shall call this series: Speeches in Praise of Great Men.

Oh, Peng from whom all blessings and all curses flow, pour your words over me like water, like rain. Take the dull, dead, stale earth that is myself, and let your consumate wit and wisdom fill and renew me until I overflow, until the bounty that you have poured into me forces my own wit to gush forth spontaneously like a spring from whose heart the frost has finally been washed away.

Peng, I am yours. I shall sit at your feet and absorb your words like a sponge, for even your shadow is effulgent with wisdom. You are more than simply a great man. You are one of the three beings I have decided to pledge my life to.

Next, let me speak of the Second Being that the gods themselves designed me to serve with all my soul. I speak of Berli.

Berli, I have descended unto all fours like a veritable dumb beast, and crouch now before you. Bestride me, flail me with your sharp words, and make me bear you across the landscape like the unworthy slave I am. Lay your single sentence sneers upon me like a lash, and make me writhe in an ecstasy of self-abasement for even receiving the least sign of your acknowledgment. From this day forth I will call no man 'master' but you.

What can one such as I, crawling upon the face of the earth like vermin, say about Him, the Seanachai except that he is more like a God than a man. Zeus descending from Olympus hurling thunderbolts seems but a cranky child next to the majesty of the Bard. His glory o'erwhelms the earth and heavens, and, if there is a Paradise, and I prove worthy of it, I know that it will turn out to be being at his side, listening to his jolly singsongs, his wondrous words, his endless stories filled with wit and humor, forever and ever.

And I wonder if I, Dalem, am sitting at work, right now, and wondering if I was such an incredible halfwit that I actually left my computer logged on to Battlefront...

Originally posted by dalem:

That has an honest, properly self-effacing ring to it, Dalem, and I am glad to hear you've decided to let your heart finally show.

See? Who's next? Boo?

That has an honest, properly self-effacing ring to it, Dalem, and I am glad to hear you've decided to let your heart finally show.

See? Who's next? Boo?

See? Who's next? Boo?