The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Saviola:

Today’s kids are in vogue ATF-orientated studs, "Ladies of the Pool" poposition and respect them. Whilst old fartin’ is so Commie-era passé.

Yeh, right, as if the fine ladies would proposition someone like you. </font>

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today’s kids are in vogue ATF-orientated studs, "Ladies of the Pool" poposition and respect them. Whilst old fartin’ is so Commie-era passé.

We seem to be getting a lot of refugees from the, No Political Discussions Alllowed Political Discussion Threads on the CMSF Forum.

I see it as a longing for free speech and an end to repression....or is it more like these people are bored to tears by speculating whether or not Syria can mount a credible defense when the US Military comes knocking, or whether they will roll over like little girls (like the Iraqis did), and resort to booby traps...oooh excuse me...., improvised explosive devices to kill Americans.

I say we must be ever vigilant to make sure that that form of nonesense never gets a foothold in HERE. Only our approved forms of nonsense should be permitted.

We seem to be getting a lot of refugees from the, No Political Discussions Alllowed Political Discussion Threads on the CMSF Forum.

I see it as a longing for free speech and an end to repression....or is it more like these people are bored to tears by speculating whether or not Syria can mount a credible defense when the US Military comes knocking, or whether they will roll over like little girls (like the Iraqis did), and resort to booby traps...oooh excuse me...., improvised explosive devices to kill Americans.

I say we must be ever vigilant to make sure that that form of nonesense never gets a foothold in HERE. Only our approved forms of nonsense should be permitted.

Boo:

Now Mace. Don't be hasty. The fine Ladies of the MBT might very well poposition young Semolina to go stick his head in the oven, play in traffic, or play Russian Roulette with an automatic... and they'd be right in doing so.

The following is the BF coummunity's honorable and learned opinion vis a vis Boo Radley's labido orientation.

The community's intell describes one Boo Radley as a Semolina wolfin' Moroccan midget in his 100s who insists on copulating with sheep because, and always according to Boo, "they're always in the mood, never have a headache and he can eat 'em after he finishes funkin' them _ with Semolina course.

A BF Intelligence Estimate further has it that ABoo Radley Le Moroccan went "sheep-crazy" after "Ladies of the MBT" disapproved of his North African Semolina ways as he dispondantly describes above. :(

Boo got Boo Boo? sheep warts? Yeh? Poor Boo Boo. :D

Boo:

Now Mace. Don't be hasty. The fine Ladies of the MBT might very well poposition young Semolina to go stick his head in the oven, play in traffic, or play Russian Roulette with an automatic... and they'd be right in doing so.

The following is the BF coummunity's honorable and learned opinion vis a vis Boo Radley's labido orientation.

The community's intell describes one Boo Radley as a Semolina wolfin' Moroccan midget in his 100s who insists on copulating with sheep because, and always according to Boo, "they're always in the mood, never have a headache and he can eat 'em after he finishes funkin' them _ with Semolina course.

A BF Intelligence Estimate further has it that ABoo Radley Le Moroccan went "sheep-crazy" after "Ladies of the MBT" disapproved of his North African Semolina ways as he dispondantly describes above. :(

Boo:

Originally posted by Salmonella:

Boo got Boo Boo? sheep warts? Yeh? Poor Boo Boo.

Get a clue, you're embarassing me...what part of NY are you from.....Buffalo?

As an SSN your job is to attack other SSNs who are a low on the scale of life forms as yourself.

Boo Radley is a KNIGHT in high....ah..... well, GOOD standing. You should not be attempting to insult your betters.

Mace on the other hand is an Australian, and although technically, you should not be poking him either, well you know what I mean.

As an SSN your job is to attack other SSNs who are a low on the scale of life forms as yourself.

Boo Radley is a KNIGHT in high....ah..... well, GOOD standing. You should not be attempting to insult your betters.

Mace on the other hand is an Australian, and although technically, you should not be poking him either, well you know what I mean.

Right then ... time for some Justicariate intervention I see ...

It is now proposed to the membership of the Peng Challenge Thread that the SSN known as Saviola be sent to Coventry.

In accordance with established CessPool procedures (and you know how much I love procedures) the membership shall have 24 hours from ... NOW ... to judge him. ANY Knight or Squire of the CessPool or any recognized member has the right to say nay and the procedure will not ... uh ... proceed ... or somefink.

What say you?

Joe

[ April 28, 2006, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

It is now proposed to the membership of the Peng Challenge Thread that the SSN known as Saviola be sent to Coventry.

In accordance with established CessPool procedures (and you know how much I love procedures) the membership shall have 24 hours from ... NOW ... to judge him. ANY Knight or Squire of the CessPool or any recognized member has the right to say nay and the procedure will not ... uh ... proceed ... or somefink.

What say you?

Joe

What say you?

Joe

Originally posted by Lurkur:

Ya gotta admit, the Justicar has a unique way with words that's almost poetry...in the way a slow motion train wreck is almost art.

Lurker for someone who CLAIMS to be the Official Portraitist of the affluent and effluent in the MBT you have failed in one important regard ... you are listed as "Inactive" in the Justicariate website and your photo is that of the Moose.

FIX OR DO SOMEFINK!

Joe

Ya gotta admit, the Justicar has a unique way with words that's almost poetry...in the way a slow motion train wreck is almost art.

Lurker for someone who CLAIMS to be the Official Portraitist of the affluent and effluent in the MBT you have failed in one important regard ... you are listed as "Inactive" in the Justicariate website and your photo is that of the Moose.

FIX OR DO SOMEFINK!

Joe

FIX OR DO SOMEFINK!

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

FIX OR DO SOMEFINK!

Joe </font>

FIX OR DO SOMEFINK!

Joe </font>

FIX OR DO SOMEFINK!

Joe </font>

What say you?

Joe

Oh, I don't know. His profile says he's a Pharmacist, but I don't know if that's really the case or if he's just some youngster who runs a meth lab out of his parent's basement. If he is indeed a Pharmacist, maybe he's just been sampling a bit too much of his pharmacopia.

I will hold my judgement until I see a bit more of what he has to offer.