Legend's Give War Chance Tour is over! 41 Win 15 Lost 66 Yodl 1 Coward 3 Draw 1 MIA

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hyazinth von Strachwitz:

And a good way to start conversation to chicks is like "Na, Senfdöschen, wo jeder sein Würstchen reinhängen kann... ist der Braune Salon noch frei?"

If you can understand that I think your german is perfect :) [/QB]

Let me try...

"Say, sweety, you where everyone can hang there saucages, is the brown room still free ?"

Originally posted by GuardsSon:

Well, very true the only player I never beat was Terif, and I see you are still playing with yourself an awful lot Rambo. Maybe a game or 2 in order to put you in your place again ... hmmm

Irish Guards

Hell are you back? Everyone knows you cheated like hell in PBEM.

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GuardsSon:

Well, very true the only player I never beat was Terif, and I see you are still playing with yourself an awful lot Rambo. Maybe a game or 2 in order to put you in your place again ... hmmm

Irish Guards

Hell are you back? Everyone knows you cheated like hell in PBEM. </font>

refine your choices dude, refine them ...

this thread breathes EGO ... you should set up some sort of weird championship, qualifiers or something so ppl actually fight for the privilege to challenge you...something like Ozzfest LOL

up for a game this w/e ?

jjr, what r you doing? posting here? I thought you were supposed to entertain that new chick.

RACK? that's old news, dude. You'd better start telling the SC1 best out of 7 vs the one and only (yeah, that's me, thank you very much), where you got beaten to the pulp, 4-0 or something. At least this story is 2 years newer :D

LOSS!!!

Jolly's Diplo with Spain cost the Legend. Romania & minors didn't join until after Barby, I was toast on MMPs. Spain even joined the Allies later. Spain was at 40%, I got a hit, took them to 52%...next turn, Jolly got a hit, took them to 39%!!! I never got it back with 5 chits.

Congrats to Jolly.